Ahh FUCK,DOGS.FUCK ???E this SHIT?!?!?

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
hee hee,made ya look.huh hu heehee
wink.gif
smile.gif

Im not angry with anything or anybody
smile.gif
he hee.Ive just got some resadue still lingering through my body from last night...or was it just B4..hum.No 1am,is classafied as last night.Dont ya think?
buh!
smile.gif

Im just chilling with some billies,Gatecrasher in the background
smile.gif
so nice
smile.gif

Ah climed the super huge tree i always climb with my friends last night in the super wind.oooooooohhhhhh man it was so nice
smile.gif
.I think i like the word nice today.he
smile.gif

Anywho just wont. Ahh damn.I am pist about something,well not 2 pist anymore.But some dirty rotten FuckR,excuse the language,yeah some f&%#'N DOG stole my mountain bike.My beautiful super dooper bustingbig animal!Im not so pist cause i have it insured,but still.It just sucks cause i have to use my old ride.Oh well,im healthy
smile.gif

So as i was about to go on before.
Anywho,Id just like to say,well im not actually saying it,he,im typing it.Actually im sitting in the chouch that is painted in the picture on the wall,behind you,and i can blink at the keys on the keyboard
wink.gif
Thats how this is all being done.I amaze my self sometimes.
No really this was just a dream i down loaded from last nights sleep...tis was a nice sleep
smile.gif
hee heeNICE
smile.gif
oh man....
Well,still havnt said or man,really i dont know what i wanted to say...NICE
smile.gif
hum...just be nice to your fellow person,yes even if they are dogs,yeah even if they stole my bike,but i will buckle the dick if i find him or her!But seriously,shit can i be serious.Oh man i need sleep!
smile.gif

Ah i think where i was going with that one was something about what goes round comes round,but i was going to go really indepth about WGACA, cause i was talking about it with my sis,in a diffrent...uhm..ah,way!Shes a psycholgist.and now ive done my head in thinking about the things she said.Oh and probaly your head in now if youve read this far.
Hee,I just wanted to post,Bluelight isWICKEDand all BluelightersROCK
smile.gif

And really the real message as i remember it was
smile.gif
HAVE A WICKED DAY ALL AND STAY HAPPY
smile.gif

hee hee,and beNICE. I know you all are!Maybe im just reminding us all.That where NICE
smile.gif
that is.
me going now. bye all
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Chaos, come back - you've gone too deep!
Johnboy, what can we do? Hey Chaos, can you get your sis to come on to B/L? If she's half as funny as you, she will fit right in. Does she partake or know about your tree climbing antics?
Timbo

Chaos man, I've said it before... I'll say it again,
"It's not just the E, but I love you man
smile.gif
"
teehee
mona.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

I'm with mona on this one:
I LOVE U MAN...U ROCK!
p.s. u coming to every picture?
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

PLEASE label posts properly. I know you think your really clever but you owe me 27 seconds.

Accer8 or whateva: one thing you gotta know - with all the shit about dont do this and dont do that, forget it ALL when you are dealing with chaos. He is the maddest mutha fucker in the world and we love him to bits. And when you start dissin chaos' posts. Well my friend, you are opening a pandoras box. I posted before but the damn thing didnt work. I was saying - bad luck about the bike doode, but I love your attitude about it. Very cool. I thought this message was very deep and everyone can get a little something out of it. Keep cool Chaos and see you soon. BTW, did you see Binary Finary? See ya soon!!

chaos! you are one big peakachu! (ive jumped onto the pokemon bandwagon!!)
this guy has the best posts! hehe! maybe you should give pill reports while your in that state... hehe
smile.gif

I gotta meet this guy! Where were you when i was down in Melb?
anyway! see ya!

oh man
Chaos
oh man
you just make me want to let my mind do what it pleases sometimes.....
i just have to get that bit from starwars out of my head "stay on target, stay on target" and you can show me the path to chaos
wink.gif

Leave Chaos alone...
He's "chillin' with some billies" man..
smile.gif

Mr Chaos, really sorry to hear about the abduction of your wheels, bad stuff.
All that exposure on the russel Gilbert show must have been too tempting for someone!!!
Xlr8, i read your post thing,it took up some of my valuable time, but hey--- look --no charge, no debt. in other words you owe me nothing,even though you wasted my time !!!
smile.gif

see,your all ace
smile.gif
hee hee NICE
smile.gif

and Hamlet.Yeah ide like to go 2 everypicture,but i cant seem to get out of this picture!
oh and XLR8,tuh...so i guess you never smoked mull.Man youll lose more than 27sec dude
smile.gif

bye ya all
P L H
Chaos

CHAOS!! i fooken luve ya man. You have me here pissing myself laughing!!! "so i guess you never smoked mull.Man youll lose more than 27sec dude" so damn true!!!! You really gotta come to Everypicture (we are in the one to the left, the one with big trees that are swaying in the wind. We are up the top!!)
I t would be a blast!!!! See ya soon doode!!!

hey Horse,i think i found a way out of this pic.Theres a chimeny!
smile.gif

I want to come and play in yours!I'll climb out the chimeny,and useing some string.Which i acquired by pulling on a thread from the canvas!I'll lasue it to the picture on my left.Then after swinging from my pic to yours, ill come and climb the tree use are in
smile.gif
Sounds like more fun than this couch!We can yap about everypicture meet up.
O.K im off. see ya soon
smile.gif

P L H
Chaos
p.s. Im oil on canvas,hope you arnt to water based of there.If so look out for me below sliding around.Especialy in the wind
smile.gif

Oh jeesus. This thread is fucking hilarious!
I'm waiting for it to be closed... hehehee

why would it be closed? my only exception to the on topic rule has always been: if its funny it stays....
smile.gif

hmmmm, so chaos, you're going to the meet up aye? This gonna be one interesting manuver from the top of the trees to the steps at flinders st (painting 24, look foward, its a big jump!
wink.gif
Have you go your E suit on cos this ones gonna hurt!! And I may just have to come with you, you mad mad mutha fucker. Love ya heaps doode, and perhaps ill see you at the meetup. Actually, Ill say most likely. Nah fuck it... ill come. Why the hell not!! See you all there!!

never fear.Chaos is here!
smile.gif

huh,no manuver to hard,no leap to long,no tree to tall!
E suit,check!
silly mind,check!
brains,uhm...what???
ahh just jump!
smile.gif
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE...............