• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Check out this Site With Drug Information I was shocked.

"Ecstasy removes all feelings of tiredness and thirst"
removes thirst?? that's a new one!
smile.gif

i've written a mail to this guy:
hi there,
i'm a bit concerned about the information on your webpage regarding ecstasy:
"Ecstasy removes all feelings of tiredness and thirst which means as you dance for longer you wi
ll sweat and not notice it causing you to become so dehydrated that you will start to feel very
ill or collapse."
ecstasy does not remove all feelings of thirst!
and taking ecstasy does not present the imminent disaster of collapse! perhaps "dancing for long
hours with no liquid replenishment may lead to eventual collapse if you don't listen to your bo
dies signs" would have done the trick?
thanks! bye!

I couldnt believe it when I stumbled across this website whilst looking for stuff on the Perth party scene and audio clips of stuff from Hype.
I'm glad I did find it. Makes me feel better about our site anyway.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

The information in there wasnt too bad at all, relative to the total trash we got told at school and through the newspapers.

Hey all,
Yeah it may not be the most thorough info around, but I think it aims at harm minimisation and I reckon its not too bad in that regard.
On the thirst thing, yeah we all feel thirsty, but I have on occassion been so into it that I have forgotten to drink for a long time, which I think is what they are driving at....my guess is the info is simplified to get the general message across to the inexperienced user.
smile.gif

later

i'd give this site a pretty good review. not much, aside from the thirst issue, really stands out as bad info. its doesnt have all the info but no one site does, particularly not BL
smile.gif

i was very impressed by the list of things to remember when taking drugs. especially this point which never seems to get enuf discussion:
"Always tell each other what you are taking. This information could save a life if someone needs medical attention."

You know what?
You're all completely right.
I'm a dumbass and I'm glad y'all pointed it out to me.
It's not such bad information after all.
I guess the simplistic writing style (almost kindy style?) kind of threw me off... but yeah, I suppose that could be a big advantage (think JB's kiddie version of what Heroin does)
Anyway, I'm posting a recall. Sorry to the people who run this site, ultimately we all want the same thing here, and I had no right badmouthing an obvious step in the right direction.
Cheers,
mona.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare