Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TO JOHNBOY

ravan

Bluelighter
Johnboy when ever you post a report about pills please give more of a accurate report as you said due to other things could'nt feel much. Well if you had other things happening why post a inacurrate report so then as a leader we look up to you but if this sought of thing happens then the respect will go, do you understand?
------------------

um i came own with the worst cold i have ever had in my life that night. that is why i didnt feel i could give an accurate report.
this is very petty of you...
at least i gave an ez-test result which 8 out of ten people dont
i cant believe i am bothering to defend myself on this point. nice positive feedback mate

ok suKa, consider the above my "fuck you" reply, here's my more carefully thought out response.
first up this sort of thing is best suited for email. did you ever email the details of who was IMPing you? is this i fact you? for details on this everyone might want to look here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001329.html http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001348.html
doesnt matter really i can get Jase to look up the IP addresses anyway to show if its you or not...
if you look down at the request for info on harmonys post here you will see that i answered someones question about them and then posted the pillreports report.
i hadnt done the pillreports one before this moment because i was waiting on a friend of mine to tell me exactly what the kanji character on the pill stamp was. some people said harmony, some said shogun. i wanted to wait until i had all the info.
as for this batch of pills i know for a fact that at least 5 other people from this board had these same pills on the same night as me. i also am pretty sure i was the only one who could be bothered ez-testing them before necking them.
none of these people have been exactly falling over themselves to post a report on these pills...
my point is there is very sloppy posting of pill reports going on but accusing me of doing so seems like pointless grandstanding. plenty of people post reports on pills that are their 3rd for the night, and dont even give an ez-test result. that is poor pill testing and im as sick of it as you...
i think everyone could pull their finger out on this one

Suka, first of all welcome to bluelight. Secondly, there are a lot of people on the australia/nz/asia area who respect Johnboy beyond words (me included). As flaming has become an issue in recent times, it's not a wise move to start flaming the moderator of his innacuracies, as a bandwagon of people will start flaming you and before you know it, you won't be coming to Bluelight, or you will be changing your nickname. Give him a break as moderating a forum like this takes a lot of time. In future, please think before you write. Hopefully in time we'll come to love you as much as we've loved Johnboy. Once again welcome to bluelight
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Guys did you ever hear the saying freedom of speach, please stop having a grizzle this site is all about freedom of speach and you can say what ever you wish, again within the boudries Do not prejudge me yet, if you can not handle the comments that i make, then maybe you should not be on this site lets all grow up and run this website successfuly.
------------------

Johnboy i was'nt having a personal attack at you in fact as a moderator you do a brilliant job, the reason for my post that everybody has taken out of hand, is the way you made the pill report sound it just sounded very vague. I quite often go to your pill reports firstly because up to date what you have had to say has helped me enormousely and i value your experience with all this. But this time round i felt i had to say something. No offence intended.... sorry

Just a list of observations made by an outsider to this debate.
First of all, suKa, I'd like to point out that not all of us feel the same way as you do when you state;
"as a leader we look up to you"
nothing more to say on that one, just that I personally don't want to be brought in on this matter of JB being our leader. This forum is 'cult' like enough as it is!
Secondly, JB I have never agreed with your way of 'scoring' and keeping tally of everything we do here on the board. First it was the Gold Stars, which I thought was funny, then it was tallying up the percentage of 'purposeful' posts put forth by people? (how was that for alliteration???)and NOW you're tallying how many people have done EZ - Tests and how many ppl from here have reported on their pills!!! Maybe some people don't think they good give an accurate descritpion!!! Geeez... lighten up.
"as for this batch of pills i know for a fact that at least 5 other people from this board had these same pills on the same night as me. i also am pretty sure i was the only one who could be bothered ez-testing them before necking them. none of these people have been exactly falling over themselves to post a report on these pills..."
That was just poor form.
Thirdly. Thankyou Johnboy! You have just unknowingly proved my WHOLE point about the IP address access thing!!!
"doesnt matter really i can get Jase to look up the IP addresses anyway to show if its you or not..."
---(ps I just read the post that is relevant to this, AFTER posting this reply, now I understand what you were getting at, but I was otherwise confused by your choice of words)---
I MEAN REALLY!!! Did it have to be reduced to this blatant act of power abuse? i don't like the whole tit for tat thing that's going on here, and I don't like the fact that one person has such obvious reign over this whole board.
blah. psh and pffft.
mona.
ps. so maybe I was slightly melodramatic, but sometimes it needs to be to get a point across.
------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 30 April 2000).]

well i aint got much to say cause really,uhm...im still distroid from last night,and now ive actually forgot what this post is about.Now have to look back.doh!
Ah what ever,ah and j/b dont want to be a leader.Well ill be the Leader of the LooniE Bragade!
smile.gif

keep smiling peeps
smile.gif
go on.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Friendly Netbahoud Chaos boy....
smile.gif

i personally believe that every pill report in which the pill dropped was dropped after other things should be rendered useless and a waste of data. johnboy's surprisingly useless pill report only strengthened this. i think if we are going to get something out of pillreports.com, reports need to be made not after the 100th pill dropped. johnboy -- you say you "couldn't feel much" but gave the pill an 8 out of 10 -- supposedly the equiverlance to a '3 hour peak' (going by pillreports.com rating system). WTF? that doesn't make much sense mister, perhaps you were a little too eager to help us out :p
take it easy
BuckE

um i think the last person missed the bit where i said i didnt feel much because i had a cold, i had no other drugs that night except the pill in question and i would say that the peak was about 4 hours long, i just didnt want go into further subjective description as i didnt think it would be of much help, being that the symptoms of my cold sort of masked a fair bit.
suprisngly useless? so ez-test data is useless... i guess thats why hardly any one posts it, my mistake
just going to pill reports to see if anyone has added anything. thats why theres a comments thing so everyone can comment. every bit of info is welcome.
oh and about the IP thing, suKa was seriously concerened that someone was IMPing him, i was just pointing that out in case this was happening now, so everyone knew the history of it. I'd hate to have suKa having his name put to something he didnt write.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 30 April 2000).]

that last person? i have a name, and it's BuckE
smile.gif
Or you can call me Bucky, Buckly, The Bucky Blaster, Funky Bucky, etc etc. while the EZ test results are useful, my dealer generally tells me what's in the pills so it doesn't really bother me -- i tend to value the comments section more. but good effort anyhow. and those harmony's must be great pills -- 4 hours peak -- i've had some great pills before but none that have kept me peaking for 4 hours (this isn't taking a piece out of ya, the reason for this is because people interpret the word 'peaking' very differently. for me, its the most intense that the pill gets, and that generally doesn't last for that long a time. but hell, i guess that's unavoidable)