Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

special k or mdma?

MunkE Mc

Bluelighter
sorry jb i know i replied this in the mitzas post just making sure it gets read
just a note for hamlet, crazy australian and plastikman, could all 3 of you describe the feelings experienced on the grey mitsus, any hand tracers at all?.
it's just last december i had some green cu's which were very lovely but whacked bickys, that knocked you off your feet, and on to your ass but had the most amazing loved up, happy happy euphoric feelings, i also had slight visuals ie hand tracers.
now i was told by someone that these were special k, not having had k but having read about it i believed him. then the other day a few people i spoke to who had the same green cu's and loved them just as much as me and described the same feelings said they were almost pure mdma, i never ezy tested so im confused-and im almost certain there was only one batch going round, these were good quality imports
did i experience k, k+mdma or just pure lovely mdma?
i only ask because plastikman reffered to the grey mitsus as being k while you all say they are very strong mdma(and have ezy tested with results to support)
any help on this topic would be appreciated, especially someone who tested the green cu's going round melb about early december last year, i had mine at kryal

Well I suppose it could have been K, or Special K, which is in fact Ketamine or I think its also a horse tranquiliser. Special K is meant to give a detached feeling i.e you feel like your outside your own body. Thats if you take high doses. I supposes seeing it is a anesthetic it would have some similar effects to MDMA where you feel sleepy etc etc. I suppose thats how people get away with putting K in with MDMA and its difficult to tell the difference. Basically I havent answered your question but Im just trying to inform you more about K from what I have read. I also think K is normally the blue specks you see in some pills, but I have never had this confirmed so i dont know =).

Yes K (or Ketamine) is used as a horse tranq, but it was originally developed for humans and is still used on us, though not as much as better tranqs were developed.
The best way to describe the K feeling is it's like being stoned but you are still alert (not drowsy) unless you are "in the hole" (not the basketball term) when you better hope you are in a safe place with people who care for you!!
Qn: Why would you put K in a pill (which i hear from the worldly media sells for around $40-50) when K sells (apparently) for $200/gm?
Mind you, vets get the stuff for $20/kg!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

I really dont think there would be such a close corolation between k and mdma. Ive never had k but Ive done my research and it sounds VERY VERY different from mdma. The grey mitza feeling I had was loved up, body rushes, eyes rolling to the back of my head, could dance like a mutherfucker or sit and chill, talked heaps - the usual stuff. As for hand tracers, I honestly cant tell you but I really dont think you had k. You would know for sure, cos k fucks you up hardcore. Sorry I havent been much help. BTW, the mitzas we had were IDENTICLE to the ones on candyflips site, www.the-peak.com.au . ?sorry?

I'm beginning to think that this k in e thing is as much a myth as heroin in e...
Are there actually any statistics/lab reports that show any ketamine found in pills sold as e?

$200/g of k?! Please tell me that's not true! Over in SEA, k sells for $25-50/g, in crystalline form!
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

A friend of mine *swears* there was K in those CU's, I don't know what was in them, but they were my fave Pill of '99 and so far of 2000 aswell
smile.gif

yes well know one really answered my queerie, in fact im sorry i posted it because now it's gonna start some shit like the h in pills rumors, ahhhhh,
but yes mona they were verrrrrrrryyyyy nice
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

the sad fact is, munke, we cant ever answer a question like this for sure in australia as there are so may local pills made here with god knows what, and we cant know unless someone does real lab tests on them. overseas lab tests like dancesafe and eve only give us an indication of overall world trends.
otherwise we are just guessing and im not really comfortable doing that anymore.

Samson tested the mitzas and they went black in 5 and purple in 10...or something like that...anyway the test said it was MDMA.
As fot the feeling, it was a typical good MDMA pill. Like Horse described, full rushes, you could dance or chill, eyes out of control, in my case shaking jaw (not clenching SHAKING...wouldn't stop for ages), jelly effect big time...um...from what I hear K is very different...but as always I could be wrong...
If it was K I have three words to say...BRING IT ON!!!...
smile.gif

smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

I agree with Hamlet. So long as we know what it is when we get it right?
Hmmm.

Not all grey mitsi's have JK in them, but I did have some pass under my nose that were. These pills weren't being sold as E, but I'm sure people would do it.
As for a K feeling? Your mind leaves your body (sometimes I've watched myself dancing from afar), you see things in only two dimensions sometimes (no depth) and you may sometimes drop into the infamous 'K hole' (like you're looking out of a ditch, you can't see anything that isn't straight ahead).
Different people would have different feelings on it though I'm sure.
K is some seriously strange shit....

i had half a grey mitza on the w/end, and i really dont think there was k in it, i didnt experience any k-like effects. mind you, i had some speed first, so my judgement isnt to be entirely trusted, just trying to help
smile.gif

milder doses of k (i've never taken a big dose) just tend to make me feel really floaty, disoriented and unco. visuals slightly messed as part of the disorientation. it's a lot like being stoned except a lighter feeling. it doesnt take long to kick in, about 15mins.
anyways, in the usa quite a few ppl like to bump k to help kick in their e's (according to asymmetry). my guess is there is quite likely a small amt of k in some pills, and is put there maybe cuz some ppl like it like that!
also, at feb earthcore, asymmetry and i had a blue email which we are almost certain had nuthin but k in it. not much k at that. also some banana splits we had we are pretty sure had a wee bit in them. i wouldnt put money on it, but unless another chemical has very similar onset time and effects, it was prolly k in the pills
anyways, nuff rambling, dont know if ive been helpful but i hope so
smile.gif
smilez!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 01 May 2000).]
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 01 May 2000).]

coolies thanks atomica, i wasn't suggesting there was k in them just asking coz of what plastikman said, anyways i havent come to any real conclusion, i think the green cu's were mostly mdma coz of the euphoria and loved up feelings but with a lil bit of k cos of the hand tracers and not being able to get up for a while. another reason i think it was mostly mdma is that i dropped another one the next day at recovery and it did very lil, prob coz all mah seritonan was gone.
atomica, hay i met you at the last party meeting wif your friend asymetry, anyways i'll catch you at the next meeting

mitzas...mmm...yum...still got some for EPTAS 20...hehehe...
smile.gif
While we are talking about this stuff...I AM NOT TRYING TO OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE BUT AM MERELY ASKING FOR INFO...is K readily available in Oz, because I tried, but can't get K except when it's a surprise package in a pill...many Aussies tried it?...it seems pretty big in US...hmmm...worth looking for?

hamlet not that id know anything about procuring(sp?) illegal drugs but ketamine is used as a tranqualiser by vets and horse trainers, you be able to find a friend or contact who knows how to get hold of the stuff, other than that ive never come across dd that sell the stuff though im sure if you searched hard enough you would be able to find one
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

K does not come in e, trippy e tends to be MDA rather than MDMA. MDA is both empathic and trippy.

Correct me if I'm wrong wise ones. I always had the impression that the pills that have Ketamine in them, are the ones that really scatter you in the morning, causing a rediculously uncomfortable comedown.
Id like a reply to this.... anyone.
smile.gif
Jaff

You're all right in that Ketamine is certainly a horse tranquiliser. As far as the cost of K goes, you would have to be absolutely bonkers to purchase that shit at $200/gm. I'm sure through six degrees of separation we all have a contact in the pharmaceutical industry, whereby it can be imported legally and with consent. Note though that depending on the license held by the said pharma co. most organisations can only import a max quantity of 1kg at a time. Of course, like coke, a little goes a long way, although to my knowledge k is not cut like coke.
How do you think k became known by us goons as it is today. It first popped up in South Sydney, simply known as Ketamine. The importer who had since ceased to bring it in to Australia heard around the traps that there was this new wonder drug called Special K!
I have a study that was done by three Ph.d's called 'The Seduction of K'. I'll dig it up and post the important bits. This study is quite humourous actually as the doctors are exposing themselves to the drug and documenting the results. The study provides bell curves showing the half life of the drug, and from memory, depending on the dosage was said to have an effect similar to Ether, in that you are fully aware of what is going on around you, but you just don't have the motor skills to do shit about it. This thread has motivated me to find this report. I think it's in my cabinet somewhere.
As far as K tied in with Mitsi's goes, I think this would be a load of tranquilised horse shit, as the effect are totally dissimilar.
Back soon with details on 'The Seduction of K'!
------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONSUMPTION OF XTC CAUSES EXCESS SKINNY DIPPING WITH FRIENDS.
"Come in, it's really warm"!
Keep Rolling.

hmmm about it being mda and that that was what made it trippy, the only reason i suspected k were the slight visuals and now listen to this one importently I COULDN"T MOVE!!!,
for about an hour i seriously could not move my legs, i was lying on the spinny thing going
"wow this is cool, hay i cant get up mm this is cool"
as far as i know mda donesnt have this effect
also i did not say or suggest that there was k in the grey mitsu's, i havent tested or taken them, i was simply asking.
u guys have blown this right out the window.
also i was told that you make you k lines alot lot smaller than coke, otherwise you will fuk your self up, search in the other msg boards and there's plenty of info on k, it's use, it's effect etc etc,
also for whoever asked, yess i remember being severely scattered from this wknd for about a week or more afterwards, i was so outof it,
sorry for starting such a comotion(sp?)
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 02 May 2000).]