Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Extracting LSA

Sllip

Bluelighter
I managed to get my hands on some HB woodrose seeds on the weekend and gave them a try and was pleasently suprised. However to get the LSA out we put them in some cloth and chewed them up and then sucked on them for about 20mins. The results were good, however I felt like I had a tampon in my mouth.
So I was thinking would it be possible to grind the seeds up and soak them in water and then filter off the water and drink that? I didn't get any nausea from sucking on them so I figure as long as I don't swallow the seeds I'll be fine.

I remember reading an interesting method of extraction using ethanol. Also I rember an interesting..... hypothetical extraction posted phase_dancer some time ago

form what i understand, and i've done HB seeds many times, a lot of the nausea comes from the actual LSA anyway. So even by exrtacting it, your not really going to avoid much.

Im guessing the reason you didn't feel to crook is that by the way you consumed it, you prob didn\t really get that big a dose.

I don't take HB seeds anymore, but I used to take 15-30 seeds, which without fail always made me nauseas for at least half hour, sometimes it ruined the entire trip.

Out of all the crackpop schemes I tried (which wasn't many actually lol) i found eating some fresh ginger before the seeds did help somewhat. but nothing could make you not get sick at all, besides good luck.

I found putting the seeds in some high proof vodka for a couple hours, then drinking that yeilded the best trip for the amount of seeds consumed, however, it also made me the most nauseas and i could really stand for the whole trip, had to just lie back on a bed, still enjoyable though. But hey, maybe if you sooked them in some strong alcohol, then managed to evaporate the alcohol away and ate what was left you'd get good results.

Personally though, I just stick with mushrooms these days. Similar experience, without being nauseas.

I've got quite a few seeds I still haven't tried. Apparently soaking them in lemon juice is a good way. and also skin the seeds..

I definately skin the seeds. A good friend of mine said that the skins are mildly toxic. Not enough to make you violently sick, but enough to make it less enjoyable.

And I wasn't really looking for a high yield extraction, ie just something I can do with water or other household items. I figure if I'm going to go to the trouble of getting ethanol, etc then I may as well just buy some blotters.

On the back of the packet of HBW seeds I recently bought in Amsterdam it recommends grinding them up and soaking them in wine (I assume any other alcohol would also work) to aid extraction, I assume you could then strain out the seeds or drink the liquid with seeds still in it.

Haven't taken them yet so I can't comment on whether you could avoid nausea this way, but I usually get nausea from taking any kind of psychedelic anyway (probably mostly psychological).

Yeh, in Amsterdam they told me that the nausea would be a side effect of the drug anyway, but if I wanted to get the highest dose possible I should extract it by some kind of soaking...afraid I cant remember how at all though ;)