Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Too many threads spoil the broth

syke

Bluelighter
Lately, there's been plenty of pill reports posted here. That's a good sign but i was just wondering if people still post them here or is it an indication that there's a new pill report out? If it's the former, don't you think it's a waste of space and pushing possibly more relevant threads down?
Jase created pillreports.com, so make use of it.( i meant that in a totally non aggressive way of course
smile.gif
) Frankly speaking, i'm not too sure on how the maintainnence of the board works but if these reports have to be manually locked by the moderators, we'll just be creating extra and unneccessary work for them. Every time i check on BL ( which is every other day), a good portion of the the threads listed are pill reports, and when you have a bad connection, it simply wastes your time, hence a lack of posts from lurkers and would be contributors to BL.
People talk about quality posting and all but think before the proverbial stone is cast. Not meaning to bitch every time i post eh, just some constructive criticism.
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

It looks to me as tho whenever a pill report is posted to pillreports, it is automatically forwarded here.
This is a good point, I guess we don't really need to do that anymore.
Maybe post something in the Comments for Webmaster bit

Maybe we need 3 sections
*Aussie et all - discussion
*Aussie et all - meet-ups
*Aussie et all - pill info requests and summary post from pill reports.

ah smurf, its oz/asia/nz pillreports etc... sorry to be pedantic but syke is from singapore last time i checked
smile.gif

ultimately yes, i think thats a good idea and will probably happen. the moving of meetups to its own section will definitly cut down the traffic in here, and once discussion gets hugely bogged down again we will look at splitting it up. i think jase, and everyone who's been around here for a while, realises that smaller, more specifically themed boards are easier to handle, and more pleasurable to visit.

Yeah, i'm from Singapore and bloody proud of it! Don't forget that or belittle the rest of us Asians or we'll bite your head off! Grrrrr....
wink.gif

wink.gif
just another one to make sure no one gets the wrong idea.
wink.gif
oh look, another one.
But seriously, so can i assume from the above replies that the locked " pill report" threads are actually forwarded by pillreports.com whenever one is posted?
Pill info requests are fine but instead of posting a "pill report" thread, why not just reply the enquirer in his own post or tell him that it's up in pillreports.com? Smurf's idea is very good but having three forums dedicated to this part of the world seems a tad too overbearing. As it is, we're the only ones with 2 forums while the rest of the regions have 1. Unless of course one considers the Disgustion..erm Discussion 2000 forum as American
wink.gif

Jase or JB : would it be possible for the subsections of the forum ( discussion, meet-ups, pill info requests, etc) be brought up on a pop-up window only when the cursor is dragged onto "Oz/NZ/Asia"? Or "North/Central America" etc, etc...
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!