• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed: Blue Butterfly - Brisbane / anywhere any info?

WizzFizz

Bluelighter
Looks like butterflys are on the menu this long weekend.. but this time round they are blue. I am thinking this will be about generation 3 or 4 of the butterfly (recent) so I am thinking they might be bunk, I will test, but by that time it may be too late for alternatives. Any info from any where in OZ welcom. Thanks in advance.
------------------
In complete darkness, we are all the same, only knowledge sets us apart.

A friend of mine had one of these about 2 or 3 weeks ago and they sounded damn great!! I wasn't with him but he wouldn't stop raving about them for ages after!

Yep the verdict is good my friends have been having them for the past few weeks and they always have a great time on them. i think that a few batches have come through so you've probably got a good one because of the continuing quality of the pills.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology, And we are the Product of Electronic Music

I think I got the first batch that went around, white ones, absolutely AWESOME! But the next one I got was so fucked up, it screwed me for near six months (well about a month of real "mashiness" follows by long spell (5months) of weird tingles and so on. If you got a tester, use it!
Otherwise you never know when a batch has gone bad! White butterflys ruined Creation last year, most people were on their arse, apparently alot MDEA in them, but I doubt it completely, probably was K or a bit off nearly everything available. Smacky, non dancy, not loved up, just pissed off! Try to get ureself an E-Z tester, I think Central Station sell them.

I took some of those last long weekend,the first one i had was after i had a different one,and it blew my mind away they were great,let us know what color they test.....