Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PLEASE drive carefully.

fat tony

Bluelighter
i know this isnt the sort of stuff bluelight is used for but i think its important.
i rolled my car with 6 friends in it last nite. it was a pajero and i pushed it too hard around a corner. it was the worst thing thats ever happened to me. luckily there were no seroius injuries.
by serious i mean nothing xcept my buddy scraped half his forearm off on the road, and needs surgery to remove glass, and needs a skin graft.
it is the worst, most disgusting feeling to have done this to my friend. let alone putting the others through it. i feel ashamed and totally irresponisible.
it was totally my fault, just showing off. i feel like a complete fuckup.
the fuct up thing is, i was totally straight at the time. no alcohol, pills, weed, no nothing. I WASNT EVEN SPEEDING !!!
so please ppl. with the risk of sounding preachy, please be as sensible as you can out there. please learn from my mistake so you dont have to make it yourself. i wouldnt wish how i feel on anyone else in the world.
take care
fat tony

Serious shit.....but it reminds me of a helpful hint that I should all tell you about if you do have an accident whilst rolling, etc... The police CAN force you to have a breath test, but they can only take a blood sample with your consent (or unless they get a court order). So to that girl in the ER last week after a car crash, you owe me!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

I have had several of my ex's drive like that on a regular basis. Generally speaking, it seems to be the males who feel that they can push thier cars further than they are meant to. It's just stupid and pointless and it far from impresses the passengers. I know that my first thought is one of panic when the car begins to slide across the road.
At the very least you may be pulled over and fined a hefty amount. On the worse side of things, you may end up injuring or killing your passengers, or hitting and killing a little child or someones much loved animal.
We have all seen those TAC commercials. Put yourself in that situation. Would you really want to be living that nightmare?
When you as a driver allow people into your car you are responsible for thier lives. When you get into a person's car you are placing your life into thier hands. Why drive carelessly and further jeopardise and already hazardous situation?

Well said Anjele! Hear, hear and even over here! ;-)
BUT, there are a LOT of females now who are becoming more maniacal on the roads.. True men have that gene (STUPIDITUS DICKETUS) that compels them to be knobs on the roads but I think this is being passed on to the females now...
I'm NOT saying this to rebutt Anjele and defend males, it's just an observation after 13 years as a driver (and a few before that scared out of my mind by my lead-footed mother!)
Stay safe ppl!

Tony these things happen bro. There's no way to see them coming and there's nothing to do to stop them.
It's a terrible thing that has happened, but it has happened, so now you just got to live your life. Hey, your choice of mobile probably saved a lot more damage.
I drive like a rally driver, most of the time I'm driving. But this is when I'm alone.
You can not that Tony was not driving like this, it was just one of those things. A slightly miss-judged corner.
Hope things go well Tony
smile.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Anjele
I road a Motorcycle for 3 years ...
I was hit not less than 3 times in that period by Cars ( Moving Cars)
Each driver female
each excuse did not see me
each fact diver was not watching
Point is Gals are as bad as the guys....Oh and Chill never road Motorcycles again
Cheers
Chill

Fat Tony, first off let me say at least you've realised your mistake, and no one was seriously injured. What I'm about to say is NOT an attack on you, its just something I would like to say.
If you are ever in a car and the driver is being a dickhead trying to show off, going fast and you don't feel comfortable, for your sake please do something! Either tell them to slow down, because you are uncomfortable, or say
'i don't trust my life in your hands, could you please pull over I'd like to get out'
Its your life, TAKE ACTION!
CA

I was one of five mates that rolled a gemini 6 times down a stormwater drain in glenfield a while back.. all due to trying to set a speed record for a corner, jumping the gutter, and wet grass. We missed trees by inches and all managed to crawl free, covered in petrol (due to the ruptured tank).
When what seemed like the majority of all the police, ambulances and people from most of Sydney arrived they all said the same thing that it was a miracle that we were alive.. and it was. Don't ever take life for granted, live it to the full.