• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

jaw clenching problem - aah bleeding tongue!

ami

Bluelighter
Everytime i roll i just cant help myself but grind my teeth and the next morning i'm just full of cuts and ulcers and jaw pain (mine almost dislocated!). So i tried chewing gum and stuff but then i realised at the end of the night i wasnt even chewing on it but it was my tongue... anyone got a solution?
(no one goes candying in sydney... with the dummy and all - i actually find that quite helpful but i dont want to look weird)
I go lazy for a month and i become a NEW bluelighter again? what's with that!
AMI
smile.gif

That remindes me of a funny little story.
From Welcome 2000 NYE, we stopped at The Alfred hospital Emergency for about 2 hours before continuing at Summa Dayze. My cousin sliced his tougue open by missing his P.K.
Nasty cut that was.

I find that if I chew on chupachup sticks, then I still have a sore jaw in the morning, but my tongue is saved. Often I bite the insides of my cheeks or tongue because of the clenching, but with that little piece of plastic there to munch on, it seems to help. I have seen other people chewing gum (mine tends to liquify in about an hour, especially if I have a cigarette or two, so I take plenty extra), dummies/binkies, bottle caps and glowsticks (not recommended if you have strong choppers... that liquid would be ICKY to taste).
Preloading with magnesium as previously suggested should help minimise any clenching you experience as well.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

eheh....chupa chups are nice to shew on but they cut up your moouth bad....ouch.!
gum is the best bcos they are soft and squishy..

I find the best thing to chew on is a small deflated balloon. Chewy falls apart, but the balloon just keeps going and going.

I never chew because I can't open my mouth because of the gimp mask i wear.
If you are wondering how i swallow pills, well, it's straight up the p-shooter for me!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

I dunno, it seems that each person has to taylor their own solution to save their tongue and jaws.
I tend to shy away from the chup-a-chup stick, its great to chew but i end up creating a jagged end of the stick and it cuts my gums.
I've had to survive by arming myself with a packet of extra.
BigTrancer's right though, some people have got strong choppers, one of my friends was gnawing on a glow stick (green) when the inevitable happened.
It didn't burn but he said the taste was pretty traumatic. It took a couple of hours and several bottles of water to get rid it.
smile.gif

------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop
Pringle's anyone?
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 28 April 2000).]

You could try a mouthguard. I got one from a dentist but the $7 ones from a chemist would work well. I haven't been able to damage my teeth, tongue or mouth wearing one, despite much grinding etc.
However, they do have the potential to render you odd looking while partying.
If you smile at someone and they smile back with a freaky blue grin it's probably me.

u could try the best thing yet
a pacifier ,or a dummy as we call it, but they don't seem to be accepted in australia for some reason!!
------------------
rolling and strolling, its kinda like bowling. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

*cough* Probably because they look ridiculous.
wink.gif

please, for the sake of Australia, dont start using "Binki's"... as suggested above, wear a mouth guard if your case is extreme
smile.gif

we dont want our scene to degrade into an infantile soup of try hard teenyboppers(tm).
Peace.
-Av

I used a mouth guard during NYE cos I knew I would get the clinches hard core... I fashioned it so it only really covered the back half of my teeth and not the very front so I was able to talk and not look like a dickhead.
It felt fantastic and lasted me all night! Except get ready to start spitting rubber shit all next day... It gives you this really nice sensation in your jaw though
smile.gif

p

big trancer -
i know a guy who did drink a whole glostik. then we told him that they give u cancer and that he was gonna die.
mwahahahaha. teehee.
dont worry, he was a fuckhead neway. =)
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

stick your thumb in your mouth! it always saves my gums! but you get a sore thumb...
there! problem solved...
nah seriously... chewy works for me, but i gotta chenge it every half hour otherwise it liquifys
frown.gif

but wait! just thought of something... maybe if you took the rubbery thing of the binki and just chewed that! that way you wouldnt look like such a fool... just a thought...

Go easy on the Chuppa Chups- they can kill your tounge more than if you have nothing at all.
Try Minties or some other lollies that won't be vicious!
If you end up with a sore mouth in the morning, drink really cold milk. It helps heaps with a sore mouth.

LMAO at Wookie and everyone else. You guys are cracking me up!
teeheeheehee
mona.
smile.gif

------------------
"If music be the food of love, play on" W. Shakespeare

My suggestion is to get your tonge pierced. I find now that having the barbel to play with in my mouth causes me to not want to chew as much
smile.gif
Just make sure you put in a longer barbell before the party cause my tounge usually swells up a little after a nights partying weather or not I play heaps with my toung ring or not
smile.gif

~*m00sik takes y0u to a higher LeveL - y0u ch00se the desTinaTion*~

i also find if i have too many chupa chups( and once i start i cant stop 1 becomes 3, 3 becomes 10) that in the monring not only is my mouth cut up but that my teeth feel disgusting and are coated in what i presume to be sugar.
my solution to a sore mouth/tongue/gums in the morning is one of two things,
(1) For severe mouth damage - remedy-SLURPEE-these mothafukas fareeze your mouth up, numbing it,suck on one of the large ones for about 10min for some good anasythesis(sp?) also it's not like eating anything, it's just like a really cold lumpy drink,doesn't upset your stomach
(2) For any post rave mouth situation, CHOC THICK SHAKEs, ahhhh these babys are soo good, take a big sip filling your mouth but dont swallow it at first, just move it around in your mouth feeling the smooth creamy texture, then swallow and repeat, even if ive got real bad ecky guts i'll still have one of these coz suprisingly they sit really well compared to any other form of food.
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

Gotta say, "stay away from da binki's, they look----f*&@d"
Used to use a mouthguard, they really do the job, don't look 'off', can be fashoned to suit so ya can at least sip with it in,and you can get some excellent glowy colours
smile.gif

My tongue is already pierced and I do chew that but its not a good idea as it will fk ya teeth, make the underside hole recessed and oversized,also sore. Must say that for ya teeth and jaw the mouthguard is the go.
smile.gif
smile.gif
party the hard, party the safe
smile.gif
smile.gif