Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mitsubishi's

Spin

Bluelighter
Are Mitsubishi's really rare, or is that just me? Me and my friends have been keeping an eye out for them and have had no luck. What are some other good quality (and i mean GOOD
wink.gif
) E's are there to look out for? I'm sick of having ordinary ones. They are too expensive to only have shit ones.

Mitsu's! rare??!!! hmm i dunno about that, there are alot of shit ones around.
Ive Never had a Mitsu actually...
smile.gif

go for white SUpermans! woohoo! and i hear the new white fish are good...
smile.gif

Spin, have a look at the pill reports, they're very informative on what good pills there are and what bad ones there are, with some of the pills being tested, and the reports regularly updated. Personally the best pill I have had recently would be a grey fish, very very nice, with an intense experience. Mitsubishi Turbos are supposed to be very good (that is if you get the real ones and not immitations), Blue CKs and Gold CKs are supposed to be good too from what I've heard, I haven't had them personally, but I can highly recommend Grey Fish.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

It'd help to know where you are.
So, umm..... where are you?
Mitsi's are not necessarily good pills. I personally never by mitsis unless I'm sure that they're good, they're cheap and I have a money back garauntee.
Recently here in Perth, there were i think 5 different batches of white mits, 1 batch were very mongy, 2 were speed bombs, 1 was just completely shit, and 1 was fair-good (i think MDMA+MDA) So I don't like your chances of getting a good one unless you are fucking well informed. But that's what Bluelight's for!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

The thing is, mitsubishi's got a really good reputation a few years back, and now heaps of folk are riding on that rep, to some extent. Anyone with a mitsi logo in their pill press came make mitsi's.
To find out what are good pills;
go to www.pillreports.com
look at all of the recent reports for your area
figure out what's good and what's not (you gotta think, not just read, each report is an opinion, none are facts - cept (hopefully) the e-z test results.
Then just say know
wink.gif

Get yersel an e-z test kit if you can, and test b4 u buy. This is probably no good if you're just buying singles or a few at a time, but it'll still let you know what's in the pills b4 you eat them.
Also keep an eye out for info here, sometimes threads come up for what's going around in a particular area, and whots whot

yeah, I know what you are saying. At the start of the year, when I was a naive little boy, I heard my dd had mitzas and he said, there not great, just speed bombs, and I though who the fuck cares, they are mitzas!!! Little did I know that infact there were about 7 diffferent batches going around and that I was about 3 years too late to get the real oones. If you are after a very quality mitza, go for the grey ones. Flat on both sides, bevelled edges, very big pill, logo deep indented (1mm+) and a smeel that will knock your socks off. Im in melb, so if you are somewhere else, e-z teest. E-z test anyway but fuck mitzas, get good PILLS first!!

mmmm...grey mitzas...mmmmdma...hehehe...
keep in mind that out of around 10 batches only two are good...DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE RISK???
If in Melb...
Orange Rollex
White Fish
Grey Fish
Silver/Grey Mitzas (like aforementioned)
Apparently from other people these are also good:
Orange McDonalds
umm..that's it for the good pills...
Of course that is only valid if your definition of a good pill is an MDMA pill and not a speed bomb???!!!
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

I had some grey mitsis that had ketamine in them recently. I knew what I was getting before I bought them, but for those that don't like or want K be carefull.
It would be very easy to pass these pills off as E.

u must have had different ones plastikman, cos mine were MDMA...and a lot of it...best pill I had along with ther rolex, EVER...hehehe

My friends had a batch of green mitzis from a while back and keep these babies as if they are expensive diamonds.
They just go peeeekachiew!!
My best experiences have been on,
White fish
Gold cK (original batch)
White Superman
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

Would just like to backup Horse and Hamlets calls.
Grey Mitsi's in Melb at the moment, MMM MMM MMM, lovely pills, but bring your damn EZ test, cause knock offs aint far away!
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

Samson E-Z tested them Crazy Aussie and according to his EXACT description (I mean the size, the measurements, the smell, the colour...everything matched perfectly with our pills) they were the same pills as his. If you look in the pillreports you will see Samsons very detailed report and E-Z test on these babies...
He also agrees with us that these babies are something SPECIAL...hehehe
smile.gif
princeehamlet
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 28 April 2000).]

oh yeah by now (about a week since they came out on the street) there would probably be three different copies of the same mitza...so TAKE CARE!!!
frown.gif

I agree I had lost faith in Mitsi's this year, after a few speed bomb dissapointments...
But my faith was restored on the weekend when I got my hands on some Grey Mitsi's and tested before I bought and they came up deep purple, almost black in as soon as we dumped the EZ-Test on it.. So we bought and had a fantastic night at Gatecrasher..
Also recommend Green MG's.. always get me rockin.
RysY

Well Well Well, look who comes out of Lurk mode to post on these nice Grey Mitsi's goin round Melb - Rysy...
Anyway, Hamlet, i'm interested in this 'fake gray mitsis' because as far as I've heard, there have only been this batch, and I haven't heard of speed bombs YET. Have you seen or tested a fake grey??? Luckily I just got another few to last me the weekend and EP...

just a note for hamlet, crazy australian and plastikman, could all 3 of you describe the feelings experienced on the grey mitsus, any hand tracers at all?.
it's just last december i had some green cu's which were very lovely but whacked bickys, that knocked you off your feet, and on to your ass but had the most amazing loved up, happy happy euphoric feelings, i also had slight visuals ie hand tracers.
now i was told by someone that these were special k, not having had k but having read about it i believed him. then the other day a few people i spoke to who had the same green cu's and loved them just as much as me and described the same feelings said they were almost pure mdma, i never ezy tested so im confused-and im almost certain there was only one batch going round, these were good quality imports
did i experience k, k+mdma or just pure lovely mdma?
i only ask because plastikman reffered to the grey mitsus as being k while you all say they are very strong mdma(and have ezy tested with results to support)
any help on this topic would be appreciated, especially someone who tested the green cu's going round melb about early december last year, i had mine at kryal