• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need help - White Trumpets and what's in them and DXM??

Magoo

Bluelighter
FIRST OF ALL, THERE WHITE CLOVERS NOT TRUMPETS, MY MISTAKE. SECONDLY, YOU CANNOT BUY E-Z TESTERS IN CANBERRA SO MY FRIEND CAN'T TEST THEM.
I got some white clovers nearly two months ago (so this is going back a far way now). I had one and felt like a speed ball but some MDxx in it. It was well pressed, it had a print of a clover, it was domed on the opposite side, and was white no speckles at all. When I had it, it didn't seem like a weird pill, but I had a friend in Canberra, who had one (now usually it takes a fair while for an E to kick in for him), but when he had this pill it came on in about an hour (fairly quick for him), he had a cigarette (he doesn't smoke) then next thing he was throwing up, he couldn't drive, and felt sick when he got back to a friends place he couldn't move, literally, he felt sick then, got back in to his car to go back to the party, he sat in his car for about 20 minutes and felt sick then, still could hardly move. Once he got back to the party, he was dancing and stuff and it was over within 3-4 hours. Now, I don't know much about DXM, nor does he, but he thinks these pills might have DXM in them. Could anyone, let me know what DXM is? What it does? Had an experience like this before? etc... etc... he's got about 8 of them left and doesn't know if they're really bad or what to do, any help would be good
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice
[This message has been edited by Magoo (edited 26 April 2000).]

EZ test it .If it goes black fizzes and emits smoke then its DXM if you're intersted in it I suggest you go to the vaults of erowid at www.erowid.org They have many documents dedicated to its and its effect(as well as LOTS of other psycoactive substaces,after bluelight its my fav. site)
------------------
flip
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 25 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by flip (edited 25 April 2000).]

i have knowingly had DXM (i'm poor shutup, hehe) many times.
It has never made me vomit.
I could probably help u but need to know more about his symptoms, the effects etc.
As a side note the pills that dancesafe have tested which contain DXM really don't have that big a dose at all. DXM's dose is fairly large. At low doses provided u don't have other drugs, e.g MDMA, it is very fun (music sounds incredible, gravity seems lessened, u r extremely silly, kinda like being a bit drunk but in control)
For the experience to become very stoning and hallucinogenic the dose size would be BIGGER than most pills.