Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report - Melbourne - White Y2K's

drawkcab

Bluelighter
White flat pill with brown speckles/chunks. One side has Y2K lightly indented and the other has a nice n deep score, easy to split. The pill was well pressed, nice n hard but, looking at a bunch of them they really looked inconsistant (im assuming the brown speckles were the speed substance poorly mixed in).
Ez Test - Rich/Bright orange straight away, fizzing even, then changing to a purplish color.
Basically I think these are fakes of the phat euro Y2K's I saw, but not all is bad, I loved it. I dunno, maybe I just like my speed ? The come up was nice n dreamy and then pop, it all went clear and someone turned on the light... Their isnt much mdxx but it is noticeable, I found my self chatting away n generally being pretty loved up.
One and half of these kept me smiling through gatecrasher. Also had a fun come down, just found my self loughing my ass off.

Ok.
1st - Speed pills, (pills which test orange/red in EZ) can give you similiar effects to MDMA pills. Amphetemines effect Serotonin just not nearly as much as MDMA does, hence 'loved up' and 'chatty' effects can be achieved on either.
I remember over New Years, I had a 'Pink Pound' and absolutely loved it, thought it was the best MDMA ever at the time, but then I was told they were speed. But then I had an import green Mitsi and found out what real MDMA pills were like.
2nd. Good report, although you should post on www.pillreports.com
3rd. And this is to everyone - don't buy a Y2K without testing it first. I doubt any origs or near orig quality y2k's are floating around. I've now heard of 2 speed bomb copy's.
out.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!