• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow McDonalds - Melbourne - Info please!

santanzi

Bluelighter
Just got ourselves a bag of yellow arches; colour - bright yellow, round, clear cut edges, clear print of the macca arches on one side, light spkls of grey and the odd blue one.
Plan on group testing them out at Gatecrasher, Melbourne Sunday night..any info appretiated.
Info available - mixed; and test reports from Sydney for a similar pill- white colour isn't too encouraging.
Havent been able to run a test on them as yet.

i urge you to ez test these before you take them, as the batch of white ones from last year made a lot of people sick... you should hopefully still be able to buy an ez-test tommorrow if you dont have one...
if all else fails be at the meetup at GC and i'll test it for you... this is serious offer, i'll be there with a kit and i'd much rather take the time to test it rather than have you get fucked up by it...

And I imagine johnboy also implies that as always, when discussing prohibited substances, your discretion is advised.

read this thread (which i'll be bumping up to the top soon)
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001296.html
as for me testing it for you, please consider that a last option, please make the effort to get an ez-tester in the morning. it will be hard to find a good place to test a pill there, and if you can do it at home in a well lit room you will be gaurenteed to know the result...
put it this way, i wont help you out if you have made no effort to get a test kit yourself... sorry if this sounds harsh but i dont want you to see my offer as an easy way out...