Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Use by Date?

turtle

Bluelighter
Hi everybody, could someone tell me if there is such a thing as use by date on pills? Will certain chemicals only last a few days or weeks? I have a chance to get a large stock (mainly blue loves) and seeing that I don't have many "contacts" I'm thinking this would be a good opportunity to buy a lot.
I've been told putting them in a freezer would help but I'm sure mummy & daddy might be a little upset if they found them. I'm looking at a time period of around 3 months to keep them.
Thanks

Hey
Don't freeze them!
Just store them in a cool dry place in the tight little bags you have. They should last for a long time....but someone else might know for sure.

pills will last forever, or at least the active ingrediant in them will. the pills themselves may crumble, and putting them in the freezer will make them crumble faster, as freezers are very moist environments.
just about anywhere is fine to store them. even if the crumble to powder the powder is just as strong as the day you bought the pill.
as for the blue loves. there seems to be very few of the old batch of good (MDXX) blueloves left. i urge you to ez-test them before you buy, as the latest batch of imitations are very lame speed bombs, and you will kick yourself if you buy a whole lot of em.

yep mdma is in a salt form in pills..so cool dry place to store
my question is about trips...how do you store them..?

Turtle, the blue loves should be a very light pale blue.
If they happen to be a vibrant blue (kinda like omo washing powder) stay away. Ive tested them as speed and not even much of it.

LSD is destroyed by light and heat .A good place to store it is wrapped in foil in a couple of baggies in the butter compartment of your fridge, the freezer would be good but there is always a moisture problem.
Happy journeys

the bad blueloves were also described as being a blue/green
i would also love to see a graphic designers description of the fonts, as they are different on each batch
but then again pictures of pills would solve all these problems.... jase?