Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2cb+mdma= ?

flip

Bluelighter
Ok have just read crazyaustralians comment on the pill reports page regarding the yellow mg's and am very excited.
Have done a bit of research on the 2cb Mdma combo and it sounds pretty favourable. Have any bluelighters tried the combo ?
Secondly and most importantly before I get to carried away and rush round trying to hunt these babies down, can anyone verify the 2cb test result.
The 2cb Mdma combo has been on my "to do" list for quite a few years and have been eagerly waiting reports of a green test result.
------------------
flip

Hehe flip, its me again.
Apparently, MDMA reacts nicely with 2cb. (not positive, don't quote me on that) Will know another tale after acid reign, will keep ya updated.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

I personally think the combination is AMAZING, everyone should try it!
smile.gif
(although, be warned: I know a lot of people who have vomitted from taking 2CB pills. I've never had any trouble myself, and I can't figure out why it happens
frown.gif
)
The best way (read and tested) to combine them is by taking the 2CB pill when you're heading back to baseline from the MDMA peak.
In my opinion, 2CB & MDMA are a match made in heaven
smile.gif
I hate candyflipping because of the headfuck acid gives me...but 2CB & MDMA (is there a *-flipping word for it? if not, we should invent one) gives you the hallucinations and general off-the-planet joy, along with the MDMA effects, without the paranoia and confusion that LSD tends to give.
I'll have to do a hunt for these MGs
smile.gif
If you ever come across Raidens (aka beige domes, small hard beige pills with no score or logo, and very rough edges), they're the ones I had (tested pale green). There were a few batches in Perth between last september and february this year...I don't know if any of them were available in any other cities.
My NYE experience will show you some of the effects.
The first post sounds bad, but it was circumstances that made it a disappointing night, and the coke made me freak out. Read the 2nd post I wrote in the thread, its a bit more positive
smile.gif

It wasn't the best night out I've had, but it sure was the best drug experience I've had
smile.gif
(oh, and my drug-free stint lasted just over a month, and probably only because I was in thailand for 2 weeks of that month
smile.gif
)
Give us a trip report when you finally get to try the combination
smile.gif

bee-flipping it is then
smile.gif

I suppose the only other option was nexus-flipping, which is a bit of a mouthful
smile.gif

And it just so happens MG's are on my menu for next weekend - how fortunate
smile.gif

Hey folks....
The mdma + 2cb mix is fantastic!
At Hardware 16, I had a white superman, which was unreal! Then late in the morning dropped the MG, not knowing what was in it. Well let me tell you, it blew my head off!
The MG's are floating around Melbourne now, in great quantities, get them if you can...
I'm also mixing up the same combo tonight @ Juan Atkins at Seven...can't wait...
later folks