• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS...prisioners inject spider venom

Hehe... This puts me in mind of some advice I read on the first drug forum I ever graced regarding the use of rattle-snake venom as a potential high. "Whatever you do, DON'T IV it! Seriously, some ppl want to whack ANYTHING..." =D

I've got to give props to the guy who's milking the spider, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing it.

something about this just reeks of bull shit. For starters what could they possibly achieve from doing this. I have been bitten twice by redbacks and would describe the effects as mild but still highly unpleasant. Rashes and sweats mainly - nothing even remotely recreational. Also if it is possible to milk these spiders why aren't we seeing attempted poisonings mixed in with the usual shivings/soap sock bashings?

I can't believe how desperate people can get for drugs. There is no proven evidence that Spider venom contains any form of psychoactive attainments, yet people are trying it anyway. I have heard rumours that certain frogs have a venom that can be halucinegenic but that would be few and far between. I am sure it would be easier to obtain smack in the prison system then it would be to harvest and maintain Redback Spiders for the sole purpose of usin their venom for highs. Would people seriously keep it tidy thankyou!

Reminds me of the movie "The beach" when he arrives in Thailand and is offered snakes blood. "whateva doesn't kill me can only make me stronger"

So when do we expect it on the Streets LOL!!

You do realise these are prisoners that are shooting up the venom. I'm sure being locked up changes your attitude towards certain things and you may become slightly more deperate to get high.

But the guards don't know for sure this is what the venom is for. For all they know the prisoner was milking the venom in order to collect it and poison one of his enemies.

Originally posted by bobrick I have been bitten twice by redbacks and would describe the effects as mild but still highly unpleasant. [/B]

How the hell did you get bitten TWICE? I'd think you'd be lucky to be alive!

I lived in the outback and every year there were absolute plagues through summer. Sitting on outside furniture with a nest on a table leg right between my legs - it bit me on the upper thigh, and once when i was watching sport i reached under the bench i was siting on and was bitten on the hand. Not really that bad - didn't even go to hospital, first time i felt feverish but the next was really mild.

Anyway it is bullshit: http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10695316%5E421,00.html
I can't believe the crap they print sometimes.

ROFL.

...and here we all were thinking this was the next new drug craze. The inmate should be pretty pleased with his little story getting the media so hyped up =D

Fry-d- said:

But the guards don't know for sure this is what the venom is for. For all they know the prisoner was milking the venom in order to collect it and poison one of his enemies.

=D

Bobrick, I'd always assumed Red Backs were deadly? At least that's what I was taught as a kid!

Shit I almost go to the hospital when I see a spider, let alone get bitten by one!

Damn Urban Myths

I was all set up
to walk into the bottl-o
and ask for a case of redbacks
& a case of redbacks
but,
sadly,
now this will never happen.

Well sounds like the poor old red back spider is going to be put in an emergency schedual. Better get these guys out of the house before the cops come nocking and bust you for illegal drugs.

Bent said:
Bobrick, I'd always assumed Red Backs were deadly? At least that's what I was taught as a kid!

Shit I almost go to the hospital when I see a spider, let alone get bitten by one!

They're deadly for little infants but when your older their poison is not strong enough. Still would be bloody unpleasant and most probably would feel fairly sick.

Well, we can develop a conspiracy theory on this.
Maybe the goverment is weining the inmates off their heroin addiction and getting them to have Red Back Venom. But here is the twist , the goverment is cultivating red back spiders for the penal system, its legitamate, its cheap and no social or community group is going to complain. hahahha