Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ENOUGH~ lookout; anj is really pissed

Anjele

Bluelighter
For god's sake people, what the hell is going on here? I don't log on for a day and I come back to flame wars and hipocrites everywhere.
For starters, to all you people who like to flame Johnboy; there is a reason he is moderator here and it's certianly not because he has a lack of social commitments. He is moderator because he has knowledge, and it is the knowledge that you all logged on here for in the first place.
He is also trying to do his best to keep the board alive and if that means grumbling because of uneeded threads being posted and fucking up the server then so be it. Take it on the chin like the rest of us and learn for next time.
Secondly, if the fact that bluelighters are people too and *shock horror* can have a little fun with one another both on the board and off pisses you off then you need a serious re-adjustment. We certianly do not compromise out commitment to safe drug use by playing games with one another.
And to those who feel the need to post derogative and slanderous comments about bluelighters just to see what the reaction will be...well i have two words for you. It's doesn't take Einstein to figure out that if you flame a bluelighter unprovoked then prepare to be flamed in return. Some of us on here actually respect the board and it's purpose and the regulars are comparable to our family.
Now I'm sure I will get flamed for (how did one person put it...?) 'brown nosing' but try to look passed your inflated and disillusioned ego's and see that there might be a chance that I am right.
Stop the bitching and make the board what it used to be.
Fucking PLUR!!!!

anjele has put her finger on it..isn't it funny how it takes a woman to finally speak some sense and knock some (thick male) heads together
wink.gif

Be certain if you need to post vitriol to get a response and if you need to hide behind a pseudonym of a pseudonym then you have some very serious personality problems. You should not be considering using psycho- tropic drugs!!
I am here to make contact with like-minded people, who share similar interests, but maybe different views. I am not here to fling insults, start arguments or receive unwarranted abuse...I can get all that shit at work. I have found this board to be one of the more interesting and fun boards around and the few people I have met so far have been good people.
Freedom of speech is something that many of our grandparents died to defend...abusing that freedom by using it to communicate ill-will or hatred will eventually see it eroded.

look, this has gone way tooooo far. i don't hate anyone, i am not a prick, arsehole, tosser, fuckwit or any other word you wish to call me.... i'm just like you guys... i have the same things in common as you guys. oh man, i just wanted to sorta give my thoughts on the way i thought this board was goin', just in a sacastic, humurous way...(thats just me, yeah !!) obviously some people could see the funny side of it and others who couldn't. its over, if you follow the thread closely you'll see i wanted it to be over ages ago !!!!
so call me what you will, insult me, punch me, kick me, whatever. i didn't think it would carry on so long, with such a reaction.. one last word guys, and i say this from shit that i've come across in life... DO NOT take things on face value and most importantly dont take life to seriously.. you're here for fuck all time and the last thing you wanna be makin' is enemies !!!
p.s. i ain't gonna change my name, either. i reckon it sounds good. and thanx to your huge reaction to my post i've become a bluelighter in less than 24 hrs !!!
cheers
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

Well congratulations square...you are now a proud member of something you're not so proud of. Sound confusing? That's because it's an entirely hypocritical statement. Something you will understand quite well.
And by the way, if you took any notice of my post properly you would notice that it was not aimed at anyone in particular, but to all bluelight thread posters. But could this be another example of your overactive and inflated ego attempting to again point the spotlight directly on you? Why yes, I think it is...

Oh anj, and this is why we lurve ya!! Briliantly said!!! Keep up the awesome job. jb, your a champ too, wow, so much respect to you guys!! *suck suck suck*
wink.gif

hey now, everyone relax.
the more attention you give this thing the more it will draw. don't pay attention to the ramble and it will go away.
it is the attention they seek, not our witty answers.
big "please fix yourselves up" posts never ever do the trick, because everyone reads the first sentence, knows what the person is complaining about and then just moves on..
ciao.