Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WHAT IS ALL THIS BULLSHIT

ravan

Bluelighter
Do you forgot the saying freedom of speach. It really amazes me that when ever someone has an opinion or is trying to get some information there is always someone else out there who decides to fuck it all up, Johnboy if you want this site to be succesful don't be such an arshole with people sorry man this site now is becoming a joke I can say what i want when i want and if you all can not handle it don't go on the site do something else.
------------------

hehehe, not even gonna touch it jb
wink.gif

thats better Mr Horse, now we're getting it, mate !!
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

he he he
I didn't want to be the first to add a reply to this...Sorry Mr H!! Is this gonna turn out like the other thread by sq&circle's?
JB.. Your thoughts? Will this deteriorate into a sling-fest? Is SuKa just fishing?
Swing back....Launch and let go...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....There goes the bait....
Ain't saying a word....

Why the fuck are these winging people wasting our time. I thought that was what the general discussion area was for.

ah what are we talking about here? are you're calling me an arsehole generally or talking about something specific?
im interested. feel free to email me about what ever it is thats pissed you off. or do it here in public if you wish. id just prefer specifics rather than vague insults...
its real easy to bag me in public isnt it? you just call me an arsehole and you feel better... but if you really want to debate anything just mail [email protected] or my icq number is 30298693
and as far as freedom of speech goes do you ever see me deleting topics? i never do, its all here, the good the bad and the ugly.. its well within my powers to delete stuff but i never do.
i have deleted exactly two things that were not multiple posts, the first was someones real name which was posted without their consent. the second was the imping of squares&circles which was also use of his name without consent.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 20 April 2000).]