Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

USA's

DorkessS

Bluelighter
Whats the verdict? Anyone tried them yet? i'm planning on doing mine GOOD Friday. Its fatter than average, concave with USA on one side in a lovely font and naked on the other side. White-ish colour and bitter to the tongue.. I have no tester kit yet and rely on the word of mouth and experience of others.. Thank you
: )

i bought it in Sydney, inner city. Well the news is good. I had it half at a time and it peaked for about 2 hours and then nicely eased off just waving in and out gently. Energy levels stayed high for about 8 hours though but no jaw crunching or biting at all, unusual for me. Very affectionate and happy all night long, wish i bought more : (
enjoy .

Had one of these a little while ago, turned into an arrogant, self centred, ego maniac, became far more superior than anyone else on the planet, and decided to invest 389 billon dollars on the further development of weapons of mass destruction. (sorry I'm so bitter.)

Shit pkn, we must have had the same batch. I turned into a loud, obnoxious, shit-talking freak who expected everyone to bow at my feet because I represented the free world as we know it. Oh, and I was wearing a cheerleader outfit and carring an AK47 @ the same time!

Hey Wookie didnt we have a punch-on on a Jerry Springer show two months ago? You know the "I'm cheating on my crack whore mom with my Klu Kluk Klan High Priest Uncle!"

Oh, you are THAT pkn.....i thought you were the pkn of Wichita, Kansas for the Ricky Lake show of "I was once a big ass bitch, but then I was a skinny bullemic hussy, but now I am a bigger ass bitch - but that's OK because I will give you a make over" show!
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....

Wookie, are you calling me a "big arsed bitch"? I hope not "girlfriend"(making clicking noise, with head moving side to side), or I'll kick you to the kerb!
PKN.
To sue or not to sue, that is the question.

Damn Pkn, i'm gonna hafta pop a cap in yo ass
smile.gif
, them white folk just don't listen!
...sorry a bit self indulgent!
------------------

Fuck both of you and your fucking shit generalisations!
some ppl make me sick... So much american bashing going on lately you'd think people would get sick of it allready!
The whole american public isn't as you say they are, and I feel sorry for you, being so fucking ignorant! and pls don't say 'just joking'.

This ain't no joke....Ricky doesn't lie!
------------------

Shit, Crazy Australian has gone "postal" on us.
(tell us what you really think)
PKN.
Litigation is the key. Society is the lock.

Tell you what I really think? Oh boy, don't know if I have enough time!
1. Your perception of Americans is very warped. Firstly, you base your opinions on two of their worst TV show's, Springer and Rickey Lake. The people who go on these shows represent a very small minority of Americans. It is unfair to base your opinion of Americans by what you see on TV. How would you like it if people judged Australians by what they saw on Neighbours or Beauty and The Beast?
2. Your perception of Americans is warped by whacked Australian Media, you only hear of the bad things they do. I would like to make a comparisson to E here, in the newspapers, you only read bad articles about E, you never hear articles saying how great ecstasy is, you only hear how 'bad it is'. Similiar, you only hear about the horrible shootings and other things in the US.
Not all Americans are 'loud, obnoxious, shit-talking freaks who expected everyone to bow at their feet because they represent the free world as we know it'
I had a very interesting conversation at Substance the other night with a man visiting from L.A, and we came up with the conclusion that some people completely destroy the images of a fair few Americans. It simply isn't right to put them all in a group labled 'obnoxious and arrogant'.
Now i'm not saying that Americans are perfect, actually they are very far from it, as is everyone in this fucked up world which we live in, but not all of them deserve the generalisations you 2 are throwing out!
Just trying to make a point. I did go a bit 'postal' but it had to be done seeing as no one else would stand up for them.
Do you think it is every american's idea to invest so much money into development of weapons of mass destruction? No, its the governments idea, I bet if the american public could decide, they would cease all weapon production so the world would become friendly and peaceful, not all, but a fair few would think this.
This is a bunch of ramblings, but i'm not interested in getting in a fight here, because I can't argue basically...
Just think before you type such nasty generalisations... argument closed, can we please go back to being friendly bluelighets now ??

Dorkness Man this has nothing 2 do with pills we can warp and rant shit from anything...
hell I could start chatting about the little green men in my back yard when I dropped me 2 tabs of cheap acid...
and go back the nxt day and the damn post would b talking about the position adam and eve got busy 2...
hehe I love it
PS
for all non Yankees out there..
ppls from the states are not arrogent.
They are brought up with the belief that their country is the FUKN GREATEST SINGLE PLACE TO BE ON THE PLANET and believe it..
( I dont think there is anything wrong wit hthat)
Any number of american would save Clinton etc
hrm somthing tells me if howard was shot at someone would push him in front of the farkin bullet. It is maditory for them to take AMERICAN history in their schools. They are taught to speak out and b who they want.
I aint gonna bag americans.. hell I lived there 2 long hell I know more yank history etc then I do Australian just cause I HAD to learn it @ school....
mind u some of them are fools... and deserve to b slapped but the same can b said for all country
/me slaps me
well thats about it. I just thought Id have a rant... soz bout spelling but Ill admint I cant do it very well ...
and I dont think this has anything to do with the post eiterh..ehehe
well not mucch
cyas
------------------
tray--->
You must give your everything for that one slice of Perfection...

don't you just love how threads can mutate into completely different issues? this one is great...
i gotta say tho that altho weapons of mass destruction, the knee-jerk banning of MDMA, anything the CIA have ever done and many other things i hate, weren't supported by all americans, because only about 40% of their population even bothered to vote in their last federal election, well who have you got to blame?
silence is consent. if you dont vote you are basically saying you approve of everything your government does.
one of the many things l like about australia's form of democracy is the compulsory vote.
everyone has to turn up. you can just turn up and right fuck you all on the ballot but even that is counted. did you all know that of a majority of people vote "informally" ie write fuck you all on the ballot, all candidates must withdraw and a new set must be put forward. all of them... every last one...
imagine that. if everyone did that then you'd never have to see john howard again.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 02 May 2000).]

Sorry ppl, but this might be a little off topic. I want to talk about the USA pill. Anyone interested?
Well I need some info. White pill, USA printed on one side, and on the other, a print of an eagle, like the Roger Ramjet logo. Any information is apreciated.
Oh PS. Don't make racial generalisations ppl!!
smile.gif

smile.gif
Jaff

Sorry Jaff, just need to clarify first.
Crazy Australian, firstly sorry if i rubbed you up the wrong way. (In a non-sexual manner of course.) I was mearly feeling a little hypo, and went off on a sillified tangent. I tend to run a bit to long with the ball sometimes. (umpire blows whistle, crowd screams "how far!?!?!")
My opinions and information of the USA are not warped, I merely took that angle for a quick cheap laugh. (seems I may have been digging a hole instead)
Anway just thought I'd clear it up a bit. Looking forward to bumping into you at a future meeting.
Cheers, PKN.