Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

south east asian XTC quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Koi

Bluelighter
I met a new face on the weekend that had a lot of interesting things to say about XTC and south east asia.

this guy was born in malaysia, lived there for most of his life and now resides in Perth. We got to talking about ecstasy, clubs/raves, you know just in general...

Well from what he had to say the quality of the pills over there is much higher, so high that even regular users would consider anthing much over 2 pills to be out of the ordinary. The other thing that shocked me was the price, i know that in general south east asia can be a pretty cheap place even with aussie dollars. but $7 for a pill is just fantastic!
Now i know that the drug laws in these parts are seriously strict, but after a bit of discussion on this it seems that the general consensus is that if your a foreigner you can avoid most of it by claiming ignorance.

So i guess what im asking it does anyone alse have any experiences or stories that back this up? or is this guy just talking shit??

I guess like anywhere its who you know not what you know...

Unless anyone has official data then all this thread will be unsubstantiated and heresay. I'm not sure how constructive the thread can be if everyones source is a random at an event, how reliable is that?

Close 'er down if you like Mac, I thought I'd add some further conjecture before you do though :)

1. The heat and humidity in SE Asian countries has reportedly increased the effects of MDMA on some people
2. The (potentially) decreased availability in some SE Asian countries due to the strictness of laws is such that I'd expect people's overall tolerance to be lower.
3. In some countries, there is such an atmosphere of fear about drug use that people are scared to take them at clubs, to avoid the risk of being blood tested on the spot. Not a great atmosphere for taking drugs, even if they are cheap.

Despite (or likely because of) 1-3, I have also heard that SE Asian pills are "better" from my friends thataway. Moral of the story? Be happy for what you have. What extra you pay for your goods also affords a great deal more political freedom.

I don't know about malasia but I have been to thailand the pills cost $15-20 australian. ANd quality was ok ussaly smaky. I found that we got allot more realy good and real crap pills in australia. In thailand I rarely get a crap pill and then again rarly get a real good pill with the pure uncut mdxx feeling. the pills there are more average than here. they always do the trick but are not that good

Last edited:
speedygonzales said:
I don't know about malasia but I have been to thailand the pills cost $15-20 australian. ANd quality was ok ussaly smaky. I found that we got allot more realy good and real crap pills in australia. In thailand I rarely get a crap pill and then again rarly get a real good pill with the mdxx feeling. the pills there are more average than here

If a pill is "smacky" per say that means its a high quality mdma pill. I hope you do not mean there is herroin in pills because that is simply not true.

na by smacky I don't mean heroin in pills I mean when ya don't dance, feel like you got no energy and ya eye wobbles get that sort of jelly feeling. you know those type of pills

My old neighbour had a good friend go on a holiday to china. Whilst there she decided to purchase a bit of X and go out to a club. But unfortunately for her the club was raided and the contents of her pockets discovered, and the last they have heard is that she has been sent directly to jail never to be released.
Another good friend of mine his cousin was in the same boat but in Indonesia. Luckily for him his father was the guy that brought pay tv to Australia and so they had a bit of money behind them. So they had to sell everything they owned, the business, all their property, etc, and paid off one of the gaurds to look the other way whilst he jumped on a little paddle boat and rowed to the next island across. His parents got discovered by A Current Affair and their faces were plastered all over tv.

After knowing these two stories I'm a bit inclined to just enjoy the local kitten with black bean sauce, and maybe try out a ping pong show or two. I'll stick to raving back home where at worse I'm going to be buggered by bigger boys.

yeir that happened to a freind on mine in thailand he at a club and was rolling and went outside to have a joint. A cop rode past and smelt the bud and searched him. and found 1/2 a pill on him. The cop cuffed and said your going to jail for a very long time 10 years. He tried to bribe to cop and the cop said you trying to bribe me I'm gonna charge you for that too. the cop cop went on harrassing and scaring him telling him how long he was going to jail for and how he was gonna roat in jail. then the cop says how much money u go he said 10000 baht about $300 australian. the cop then says you gotta have more than that I'll put u in jail for a long time. then the cop pointed a $300 us dollars and said what this and and takes it and then points at his rolex whatch and says whats this and takes it. and the pionts at his necalace and says whats this and takes it and so on . but anyway the cop ended up taking almost $2000 australain worth of his money and other things. Like he got mugged and says I'll let u off this time but behave. but still better than going to jail.

Red Koi said:

Now i know that the drug laws in these parts are seriously strict, but after a bit of discussion on this it seems that the general consensus is that if your a foreigner you can avoid most of it by claiming ignorance.

This is not a good way to think.

Originally posted by Red Koi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is definatly not true In thailand they have got urine test as well as body searches. If ya can't bribe them and you get busted on the urine test you will probely only be fined but if u are a local u will get a fine and a criminal record. But if the cops find stuff on you u will get more than a fine and being a forginer may get you in more troble than being a local you may end up in jail for smoking a joint. bribing is also harder for foriners than with locals not saying it can't be done. my freind which I wrote about earler was an australian but he had a thai freind with him at the time.
I have another freind was not thai and got busted in thailand for 1 pill. ended up spending a week in jail and a very large fine.

speedygonzales said:
na by smacky I don't mean heroin in pills I mean when ya don't dance, feel like you got no energy and ya eye wobbles get that sort of jelly feeling. you know those type of pills

Maybe you should learn something about MDMA. Sounds like a perfectly normal MDMA trip to me. Go take meth if you want energy.

I dont know about pills but my dad once told me a story about when he went to Thailand about 7 years ago. He was staying at a hotel and one of the workers there which my dad befriended came to work shaken up. He told my dad that he was walking through a back street and witnessed two Thai cops execute two drug dealers in cold blood. Most likely heroin was involved but these fuckers over there dont mess around when it comes to drugs. Anyway, back on topic. I have heard that there is alot of MDxx production in some of these asian countrys like Indonesia etc Maybe that has something to do with there being better pills there. I do know that there is alot of crystal meth produced there (yaba), so I would expect there to be more speedy pills there then nice MDxx pills.

Well most of the worlds safrole is made in china so maybe that is the reason why there quality is high. This is the precursor for md and have read that it is exported from china to europe illegally to the big md powder manufacturers. It can be purchased over the net from the chemical companies that make these oils in china, Safrole is illegal to import in Australia though

We could sit here all day trying to work out the reasons of high quality mdma in asian countries, but to me its all here say.... Anyone got factual information or gc/ms data from the past 2 years of the south east asian pill trade?

goodfellas said:
Well most of the worlds safrole is made in china so maybe that is the reason why there quality is high. This is the precursor for md and have read that it is exported from china to europe illegally to the big md powder manufacturers. It can be purchased over the net from the chemical companies that make these oils in china, Safrole is illegal to import in Australia though

Not just china. South Africa, India, Pakistan.

SEA

guys, i'm new in this forum although I had previously accessed the forum for reference on MDMA.

I read this thread with interest as I too was born in MALAYSIA and live much of my life there until few years ago. I regularly goes back home though.

I do agree that the laws are strict in this country (death penalty) for traffickers but rehab for users. Most of the MDAMA users are Chinese ethnics. Normally they rave at clubs/ karaoke rooms (where they dont sing but play deafening music, like a private party). The capital city (my hometown) is the heart of all the activities here,by far, i have experineced the best Mdma here compared to indonesia/thailand or other part of sea.

Can anyone tell me what's the best way to keep MDMA fresh?

[edit] Suggest you read the guidelines asap

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* So many guideline violations ;)

1. No dealing on Bluelight
2. No price threads in Australian Drug Discussion
3. Didn't search on a commonly asked question

*cough* MDMA is inert and doesn't need to be "kept" in any special way, but in a humid climate like Malaysia, a snaplock bag is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.