Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Meetup: Grooverider melb.

S

squares&circles

hey guys, anyone going to grooverider @ salt on monday night if there's anyone going who wants to meetup post back and we'll organise a meetup. so long as no-one brings any stones (ouch), should be a wicked party so get there if ya' can !!
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

yeh well i think i mite be there. SOUdning liek it could be pretty cool. and hey squares&circles i dont happen to talk to you on ICQ on occaisons do I...????? hmmmmmmm
smile.gif

anyway yep i mite be theree..
l8r
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

planning on going there..................but, hell, it's at the end of the silly season, and only god knows who is gonna make it that far.............................
wink.gif
wink.gif

mev

alright, there's gonna be a meetup.. so anyone interested, i'll put up the details on weekend and we can ROCK and i ain't such a prick.... i bet you guys wanna meet me now 'ey. so get there...... (and remember, no stones)
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

IM THERE... grooverider parties are always the best. saw him last year @ The Prince, have seen him the past few years. its always THE night on the drum'n'bass calendar.. squares, gimme the time and place and i'm there.
THE RIDER IS BACK !!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!
[This message has been edited by Anth (edited 19 April 2000).]

V.V.V.I.I.I.P.P.P......DUB.DUB.DUB......PLATE.PLATE.PLATE.....Grooverider. I'll be there.

I'm in the same boat, I think it's what I'm looking forward to the most out of this weekend, but only if I can physically & mentally do it.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

ok, i'm taking over this thread. this is how it goes !!! meet up time 1:00 am at the bar on the bottom level. the bar up the end where the male toilets are. (the top end). see you's all there, ROCK IT !!!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!