Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to johnboy

S

squares&circles

ahhh finally, man i just realised your on my level.
cheers

sorry but is this a personal conversation better suited to icq or email? oh sorry that means you have to identify yourself...
gotcha!
wink.gif

fair call, anyone got any info on the mdma powder thats goin' round melb at the minute??
apparently its slightly yellow, sellin' for about $360 can get it pretty readily but I would appreciate any info from anyone who may have tried something similar, cause even if this shit tests black it ain't neccesarily great. thats better !!

errrr now why are you posting that here? under a topic heading "to johnboy" which i guess people are naturlly going to assume means "look here for questions about MDMA powder in melb"
baahhhaa this the most fun i've had in ages... ta
just do a new thread on this subject ok? and i might get rid of this one....

dude, im totally confused about what you are trying to get at? Do you hate us? Do ya love us? Is this some feeble attempt at getting in johnboys good books? (ive tried, its way too hard) I just dont get it. Who were you previously, because youve pissed me off with your last post, not with your content but with your meaning, it was unnecisary. Whats the deal ay? Im sure im not the only one and we are not going to amswer any questions you may have until you let us know what your story is.

horse mate, let it lie... and and i like your perceptive comment in your last post in the other thread...

Could this be the same person working for the dude(s) that send emails to each Bluelighter?
*Cautious^Klown*
*riSK*

OK, I just got some weird e-mail with the subject:
bluelight/mitsubsishis/$10 ea/mailorder from The Netherlands
this is after I posted a post about how I was told I was getting turbo mitsis, but I don't think I did. This guy sent me the post of what I had written in an e-mail and then just wrote, If you're looking for real turbo mitsi's, next time drop me a line, free sample available.
Has anyone had an e-mail like this recently, not sure if this is the kind of e-mail you are talking about above. And please don't think I'm stupid enough to take this guy up on his offer.
Cya at Gatecrasher
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

this has been happening again. emails offering these pills as well as well as trips.
its beginning to look a lot more like entrapment plays by the plod... like i always say, is your funeral... do what thou wilt, but dont come crying to me when you end up in long bay married to the guy with the most cigarettes...

Yeah....Got a real strange email...Offerings, offerings....
And yet all the chatting in this virtual 'room' is only make believe stuff.. And God we tell great stories! We should all be writers! ;-)
ENJOY!

i got one like this ages ago, my email addy's been off between then and tonight, then i read this. I think it'll be off again soon.
I thought of collecting the free sample and then leaving it at that, but never bothered.

Magoo, I got the same email but for Hoffman's tickets. Does anyone else find it weird that only after a batch has already been spread in Melbourne/Australia that someone wants to import the same..
------------------
Feed Your Head.

Argg theres definately cops out there, string em along without saying yes ill buy it or admitting to any illegal activities. Then if your convinced you know who it is mail the addy to the admin.. Maybe if it gets to him enuff hell consider blocking the IP...

aah blocking an IP wont stop cops, only caution and sense on your part will stop trouble.
do as thou wilt... just dont come crying to me, thats the official board line
doing any deals in email is about as sensible as doing a deal while using a cops borrowed maglite to check the goods.. probably a bad analogy but im very tired (blame pilgrim
smile.gif
)

Hahahaha, i have a Mag-Lite JB :p` When it's dark, i have to use it.
*shit gotta go, cops around the corner*
hehehehehe :p
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownz!