• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE GATECRASHER MEETUP THE TIME AND PLACE!!!

Magoo

Bluelighter
To all those going to Gatecrasher in Melbourne, we've decided that the meetup will be at 1AM AT THE FIRST AID TENT, be there if you can, it would be awesome to see a big turn up.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

there was already a thread about the meetup, why did you have to start new one?

He did it deliberately to get under your skin johnboy
wink.gif

------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

heh ok... he picked a great day to do it too
wink.gif

ok well if this is going to be the official meetup thread i'll just reiterate my usual grump;
someone make a sign

well since i did not add anything to the last GC post i'll add to this one. As of about 3 hrs ago my bf + i decided 2 drive 2 Melbourne from Sydney for GC. So little to organize in so little time!!!
I'm up for a meet up though!!
Looking forward 2 it!!!
Is this meant 2 be a good party for Melbourne or what????

..........sigh.........................i said i would make a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is gonna be really cool, How many are expected to meet up in total? Or no one knows!
------------------
Do U Deserve!

What is it with people and their
*sighs*
its so rude
You're responsible for this Johnboy

antipodes: are you serious? i really hope not... mm but if you are: ah ok so if someone sighs in real life you tell them to their face that they are being rude, and then blame me? ok then.... its just the flipside of a smiley... why is it unacceptable to be anything except happy and smiley on line?
why bother worrying about it antipodes?.. life is too short
meth: i know you did, but that was in the other thread which no one new is going to read now... get my point? more than one sign maker is a good thing anyway.. even tho i know yours will be the best
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 20 April 2000).]

I'll be wearing my bluelighter t-shirt!!! Meth it will be good to see you again
smile.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow bluelighters, see you all at gatecrasher.
Peace

I got my ticket today so i'm already to go. Mental note to myself: Next time you go away on a public holiday makr he decision to go earlier than 2 days in advance. Book accomadation EARLY!!!
Anyway looking forward to partying in Melbourne (+ the drive to Melbourne!!!!)

Flutter make sure you guys drive safe, its gonna be crazy on the roads this weekend with long weekend and all that shit.
Good one for making the effort to drive to Melbourne, We wont disappoint you cos Melbourne rocks harder than any other city in Australia for partying!!!
smile.gif

Peace
[This message has been edited by Samson (edited 20 April 2000).]

I will be leaving from Sydney to Melbourne in approx 2.5 hours!!
biggrin.gif

I'll see you all there!!!!
smile.gif

look out for my Red t-shirt with a bit "e" on it!! come and say hi!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now im excited!!!
biggrin.gif

I hear Melbourne Parties are better than Sydney ones, so you guys better prove it to me...
wink.gif

-dragon-
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Dragon: That's a RATM Evil Empire t-shirt not an E-shirt!
smile.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.
[This message has been edited by Fireal (edited 21 April 2000).]

Thanx samson for your concern. I'll drive safe + since i'm leaving Sydney @ midnight on Saturday i doubt that there will be much traffic.
I know that Melbourne parties rock because i partied there @ Welcome 2000 on New Years.
I'm looking forward to doing it again!!!!!

It's good to see a good turnout for the meetup then, but don't dissapoint, if you say you're going to meet at the first aid tent at 1, do it. Looking forward to seeing all you guys. It's great to see so many Sydney bluelighters coming down too, and Melbourne parties and by far the best in Australia. Catch you guys in a couple of days.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

*bump* ok i think we should say that the meetup starts at 1am... if you are a bit late, dont worry, heaps off us will still probably be there... i wont exactly be running off to check out some dj i've never heard of
smile.gif

hey fireal,
i know what t-shirt it is...
smile.gif
but i like to think of it as my e-shirt... hehe.
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Coolies!, i'll cu all there at 1, i'll be wearing my cookie monster t-shirt, and hopefully if my friend returns them in time.........MY MICKY GLOVES