• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed on versace's/melb

Just a quick search result: I used the search function at the top of the page, using "Versace" as the keyword, to search the Aus/Asia/NZ Forum, and was returned this hit, titled Pill Report: Versace Melbourne submitted by Hamlet.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

yeah, if they are the same ones V2 on one side and the versace symbol on the other then they are speed balls *apparently* They could be good speed balls if thats ya thing!

Druidess: next time when you post, all you have to say is: "Versaces" and we'll know the rest. We'll know where you're from and how the pill looks like, and if us Bluelighters are having a good day, you may even be lucky and recieve an EZ-TEST RESuLT
smile.gif

*Happy Bluelighting*
Mr.Klownz. *grr* ;\

I am a bit confused... which isnt unual. But yeah I have heard people talk about V2's and V2's WITH the versace symbol on it. Is there two different ones? Just thought that would be good to be cleared up.

well all i was told was that they are versaces..no colour or symbol was given to me..which leaves me confused too.

next time say in your post that you dont have a description... any info is good info, even if the info is that you have no other info..dig?
wink.gif