Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid Loops

syke

Bluelighter
On Saturday, a couple of buds and i tripped out on some stamps from NY. Some candyflipped but 3 of us just on cid alone. Man, was it a crazy night!
Melting apartment blocks and moving glow-in-the-dark lizards were fine, staring into the circuitry of a CD player made us feel like we were looking out from the DJ console of a club. It was brighter with my eyes closed than open. Even the altar with Mary, Jesus and friends looked kinda cool.
Then brilliant ol me had to say the word LOOP to the other 2 and we started discussing loops and infinity. Oh how we ranted and raved! Y'know how once you start, you just can't stop? And how loops just drive you insane? Well multiply that by 3! Or was that infinity? After 3 hours, it made the iron man competition feel like a warm-up! Never felt more intelligent in my life.
If talking about loops drove us insane, it practically slayed the candyflippers. Everywhere we went, they would not-so discreetly disappear to leave 3 ranting pseudo-intellectuals alone. Acid gives new meaning the word IRONY.
One of us came up with the idea to write down whatever we said or thought and somehow, it was all the same. No wonder Man was never meant to read minds. If i ever get my hands on those scripts, i'm gonna post whatever sense that can be gleaned from those pages.
For the love of god, i hope there's good LSD in Melbourne!
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

sounds liek a really cool trip...But you failed to tell us WHAT they were!! D'oh!!
And YES there IS good acide in Melb @ the moment! Sunflowers and Hoffman's are current samples! Sunflowers are great-mate! ut not too visual....The Hoffman's are a tad stronger and DO have visuals...
All in all...great L S D....
Hope you find some!!
Nanu, nanu!!

oh yeh those hoffmans have such nice visuals i absoultuly love em. A few weeks ago i seriously felt like i was in a cartoon world, tripping down at st kilda and being at luna park on the scenic railway and lookin in those crazy mirrors. Very VEry cool .
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

does anyone find hoffmans way TOO visual?
i candyflipped at harware 16 on a cap and 1/2 hoffman, but basically had to drop the cap to straighten up from the acid.
i've never been that spun out on acid b4.

he he he....You should have tried the Get-A-Fixes..They leave the Hoffman's for dead!
Seriously....Had half a Get-A-Fix and EVERYTHING was loopy, sounds, images, colours, and for hours....Had half a Hoffman and had a ball!! he he...Not that I didn't enjoy the Get-A-Fixes but I wish someone would have told me HOW farkin' potent they were! Even funnier was when a friend dropped almost a FULL ONE thinking it was something else!! Boy was Rainbow Serpent 2000 a mindblowing experience for them!! ;-)
Anyway, enjoy the trips..cos they're the BEST!

Syke: Here is one that will warp your mind.. when you are peaking and you're listening to music, try to establish how many layers the music has.
redface.gif

------------------
Feed Your Head.

Can you guys describe the images on these various trips - I'm always looking for good strong ones
smile.gif

Had some recently in Sydney (got from Adelaide) that were pretty good, not too many wierd visuals just the usual wavyness/morphing/etc, but they lasted about 12 hours! Had one at midnight, another at 9am and was still going at 2am the next morning (26 hrs). They were large open red womans lips with big white teeth.
The best image I have is four of us rolling abound on the floor while one of the guys, who didn't have any, was sitting in a lounge chair waiving his arms around like a puppet-master with strings attached to us, in total control of us - freaky
wink.gif

Cheers,
hux.
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

Woahhhhhh!!! I like that one....he he...Would've been REAL freaky for the guy who DIDN'T have any!!
What were they called? Just out of curiosity..is all.... ;-)
A funny thing I remember is a guy at uni telling me he had a cigarette machine DANCE with him at a club...Chasers....
ENJOY!

Space frog hehe yeh they are pretty visual thats for sure i actually had half at hw as well and nice visuals started kicking in pretty quickly and then decided to have half a pill cuase i was sorta freaking a bit..always bloody happens to me on acid when im around heaps of ppl arghhh...but once hat pill kicked in well wooohooo hehe coool nitee....
smile.gif
..dotn think i could handle a whole one at a rave (im way too weak
smile.gif
)
l8r..
------------------

So far, i've never had any really intense visuals that you guys have, like cartoon worlds and dancing cigarette machines. The closest thing was a candyflipping friend who was wearing red/green contact lenses and was grinding his teeth away became the demon dog from Ghostbusters 1!
frown.gif

I get more like CEVs and disjointment. Once i thought my friend's room was a hotel room and asked them when we were checking out. Is it just me, the acid or dancing cigarette machines just don't like me?
GreenAlien: They were home-dripped ones from a NY dealer. A friend studying in NY sent them to us.
smile.gif

------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!
[This message has been edited by syke (edited 18 April 2000).]

I know what you mean about the visuals... Sometimes t's just make you laugh and feel all tingly and sweaty and want to rush around!! And then sometimes you get horny ciggie machines who just wanna dance....
But they're value for money and always do something or other....
Morpheous: he he he.. A whole one sometimes in a crowd IS a bit too much...Start freakin' out and all... But hey that's why they're trips!! he he...
And you gotta love friends OS who are nice enough to send things...
Cheers and ENJOY!

oh man,I cant find acid in melbourne to save my self (jb: this is not what you think it is
wink.gif
)
All my sources have told me that its all dried up, and the only visuals ive ever had was not on acid, but from a white apple (E) and way too many bongs. Everyone who walked into the room went electronic, like the matrix, and I got the whole wavy thing on this wierd door, and I fucken loved it!! It was funny cos it was about 9 in the morning , everyone else was sober so they thought they better put me to bed!!! WTF??? They put me on a fucken water bed for christ sake. I thought I was on that wierd boat on zelda 64, fighting those dog pirates and then I fell off and was drowning!! Bastards. Dont eva put trippers on water beds and also dont let them look at lava lamps (a whole other story altogether!!)
So anyway, I was told I/we were gonna get hoffmans (ive never had them, only sunflowers which strangly enough makes me feel kinda like im on an E) but I want some cid for offshore, so Morph, come to offshore!!! hehehehe
ps: just kidding. I do not indorse dealing/drugtaking/drug abusing in any way.
arrrgh, its come out all wrong. Fuck then, who cares. Bastards!! all go to hell
frown.gif

yeh horse i know what you mean it can be a pain in the asss trying to find acid. I really dont understand why??? Its so bloody cheap and FUN
smile.gif
...hehe last lot of hoffmans i got for 10 bux and they lasted for over 12 hours.Compare this to pills............But i still prefer pillz anyday tho, even tho if they are a rip off and it can be a HUGE effort trying to get proper ones, but godddd when ya get a nice oneee, stuff the acid hehe
smile.gif

l8r
------------------

yeah, you would think that the market would be flooded but you really need to know ppl! Pills are my number one but I havent had acid since december last year and I wanna get fucked up!!

man theres heaps of Acid in Melbourne, last I looked (Few weeks ago) Hoffmans and Sunflowers the floweres were heaps stronger than the last batch and stronger again than the hoffmans.

I was told the Hoffman's (last batch with 2000 on them) were stronger than the last Sunflowers! 200 vs 180 whatever measurement they use (mg or micro_g) Hmmm.....
Anyway.....MorpheousDaq....e's have their place and so do t's! True the feeling of an e (so I hear anyway ;-) ) is great and all but when you really want to be all out there and see the world differently...t's are the go!
Cheers!

Hey guys, I'm trying to get some acid for Easter, had acid for the first time at Hardware in the form of a candyflip with half a pink rolling stones. I don't think the rolling stones are very good, but its hard to tell alongside the acid.
Sounds like maybe the Hoffmans or the Sunflowers may be the way to go. Can you tell me what the comedown from acid is like, in contrast to E? After Hardware all my back and shoulders were killing me, something I had never experienced with E, could have this been the acid? The person who gave me the acid said it was caused by the acid having some strycnine in it. This sounds like a reasonably crappy explanation to me. By the way I don't know what the acid was.
Cheers.

I dont know about strycnine, but when I take cid, I do go all tense and then in the morning all my muscles are sore in the morning, especially my mouth from smiling too much!!

Oh god its just like smack and rat poison in E's, please don't start that old LSD contains strycnine story because....
IT DOES NOT!
------------------
flip