Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth crew Rollcall

Danstar

Bluelighter
All the aussies in this forum totally rock, respect going out to everyone, anyway I just wanted to get an idea of how many Perth ravers there are, Hope this is ok JB

U no me, hey and i have the tester if u interested....
c u at GC
wink.gif

Howdy boys
Matt E Matt Matt Matt reporting.
( hehe that takes on a whole new meaning now )
Wont be at this lil harcore shindig but am looking forward to gatecrasher. Our irish friend will also be attending, we're gonna go nuts.
Oh and you both missed out on some serious dark and nasty jungle insanity at Lunasea last saturday.
FAAARRKK!!! What a damn good night that was.
my legs still hurt, they cramped up hell bad
smile.gif

Later dooods

I'm a perthite.
Don't get around to much due to my age deficiency but I'm always keen to meet up.
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

White Smoke yes im also stuck in perth
greeting perth bluelighters!
so whtya say wee all hire a big ass buss get a couple of cartons of medic go over to melb and sample some tulips! then show the blulighter rave when it happens how to party
smile.gif

i bags a window seat...
or maybe i could drive
wink.gif

hope to see everyone at Grooverider & gatecrasher.
------------------
"would you like to learn to fly?
would you like to see me try?"

So what are all the Perthies doing this Easter break, so many raves not enough Serentonin
frown.gif
, Myself One more Drop then RAndom logic on the next saturday, it's going to be a good break from uni.
How cool would it be on a bus going across the nullabor with everyone rolling.

I think that would be one very full bus...
I bags a seat up the back...
grooverider and gatecrasher, what a combination, sounds like a great weekend is in store for all of us...
oh yeah and I am another perthy person too..

yep, another perthlet here.
There's too many things on this weekend. Gatecrashers price is a bit steep for me so looks like i'll be at one more drop this sunday.
smile.gif

Vune
I've already got my ticket for Random logik I can't wait, good old hardcore, will be a nice break from all the DnB we have had lately. So this weekend I'm not going to hard. How's about a meetup at one more drop?

i wouldn't miss 'One More Drop' for my Granmother's funeral, I'll be there (kinda follows that i live in Perth)
I may have a bluelight shirt on, we'll see, if so i'm sure i'll see a few of you there
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

in perth to.
i'm off to gatecrasher, just looked for the most trashed lot there, anyone know the times, i must be on my way when 1999 is played.

me perth too..
only me not go to gatecrasher - I like trance HARD acid slammin techno mmmmm lovely.
try out the emas party on friday night @ bridge theater it will rock. you will not be disappointed
later all