Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White cK - Sydney - EZ Test

Smurf

Bluelighter
Well bugger me. I was out on the weekend and kinda pissed.
I was chatting away and said to this guy do you want to swap. I gave him a pink butterfly and he gave me a white cK (scored). I said to him, hey these are speed fakes aren't they. You should really EZ test these. He said they were and agreed to test next time.
Well tonight we EZ tested them...and the little thing turned black.
I know its not a genuine one, but Im tempted to find out what its like. It certainly isn't shaped like a normal cK, more rounder in apperance. And they have a score on the back.
Is it possible...a decent fake???

toughy i tell ya
at byron they had orange ck whith split is it speckeld
you could have an import which was meant to end up on another continenthough im puzzeld
the cloud smight be aproching last friday i grabed 2 of the last 5 i must find out tommorow you got me worried too
America are on red ck i think their scored

maybe once all where white who fuc*ing nkows
sonds like these euro i had white scored first was sick rest were shit

smurf i halved a gold cK at platipus sound system.
i stashed the other half....somehow it ended up in a friends pair of pants(don't ask)
anyway after a night of frantic dancing he managed to sweat away the yellow outside of the cK leaving a skanky whitish pill

these were around towards the end of last year( in sydney-october) and they were not fakes imo - very very lovey , sit down and moan in pleasure kind of pills..As fo knowing it's not a genuine one?? well , there's only one way to really find that out
wink.gif

smurf: i've had and tested the new white cks' and they are good, havent heard of fakes ones... mind you i only had a half but it still seemed to have that ck magic
hope: please stop multiple posting, its getting irritating. if you cant see your post then make sure you are reloading your browser, either that or try posting when you are less fucked up
everyone else: yes the orange cks of last year were fantastic but this is 6 months later, the danger time for bad fakes... stories of great pills 6 monthw aso are only that, great stories... you have to be careful and not thinnk that because a pill was great last year it will be great now... mitzis are the classic example
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...