• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is melboure mixing and re pressing imports?

hope

Bluelighter
i got this hinch that melbourne is mixing what goes through there state.
Remember all thos mitsus in sydney the last few years there weren't imports the imorts were double sided pressed on both sides.
So where do these greys come from?
i Beleve i got one of the early euros it was purple it was the first time a pill took 30-20min instead of 45-50 min this changed the face of ecstasy "what hapened next they became so hard all of a sudden.
And i mean hard. !!!
the next euro i had has greyishpurple it was much more intence but the feeling wasn't as nice.mmmmm?!!
DO you now where im coming from?
purul euro and doublesided mitsis now there imports that i heard came through mebourne!
mix them what do you have?
I melbourne the chemists there done that did that thats why there doin it!
in the old days i mixed orange sun and dove
whalah a brilant mix it was full coeckie
they were both pure mdma mda mdea whats the diference?Doyou know where im comning from?
whaterver you mixed back then it was cokie.
About8-9 months ago mabe a bit less i mixed a blue cK and a half yellow777(tripple7). Iwas peakin for 5and a half hours but i was smacked out!mmmm i belive melbourne is mixing synthetic ecstasy German for instance
saving time synthesis and money.(melbourne pionereed mixes (nipples) a small white pill whith glue dops ACID they were sick.!!!!
THE FACE HASE CHANGED HERE IN AUSTRALIA my first pill wassick not to brag hey i started just as the old era was diyng in 95 i had a calie white looked like a panadol i couldn beleeve that 6 hours had passed by i was on cloud 9. thats how ecstasy was but now 2 hours bang yourrrrrr str8 just like clock work.!! work>!!!mmmmmm
is melbourne mixing our imports.?/?
peace love ECSTASY DJHOPE

Yes, yes we are.....well not me personally
It would seem as though each good import is followed up by a shoddy, local ripoff. Kind of like a cycle
But I doubt Melbourne's to blame.....

Hope,
it is very difficult to get the chemicals to make MDMA in Australia. I strongly doubt any MDMA pills are made in australia.
ie, the knockoffs (made in aus) will never be the same
but there are also different batches, i believe that is your problem. There are loads of batches that come in. Also, who knows wether the people who made them used many batches of MDMA, or different techniques in making the pills. What i'm trying to say is there are quite a few reasons for the same pills to be different OTHER then knockoffs.
The make and construction of a pill can tell a fair bit as well. Most australian made speed bombs that I've seen were of very dodgey quality, crumbly, different colours and what else.
anyway, i'm rambling hope some of this makes sense...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

could you please translate "I melbourne the chemists there done that did that thats why there doin it!"?
thanks
smile.gif

very very hard to understand ie: me no speaka english, but I understand what you are trying to say and Hamlet and I were talking about it and although a conspiracy theory, a relevant one I have to say. I mean, it would make sense. This is what we came up with:
importers bring in 50 000 pills (lets use cK's for argument sake)
They release 1000 on the streets for between 2 weeks and a month and let it get an awesome reputation, meanwhile crushing and putting in some crazy horse
wink.gif
shit along with the 49 000 other (hmmm, exagerated. Oh well) crushed up pills perhaps 5:1 ratio then releasing it. Ppl will be confused and buy them as they have such a good name, users are pissed, dd's are rich. A viscous cycle which can really only be prevented by one thing: E-Z test. A dodgy drug dealers worst nightmare. So yeah, just my rant for the night. Where is everyone?? the board is lonely tonight!!
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

I'm pretty open minded about most things...so here is what I heard tonight.
Plain pills being shipped in...then stamped once they get here. The white cK was given as an example.

From my experience most Australian pills are crappy overpriced speed bombs or a little mdma mixed with speed, k, lsd or something else that will fuck you up and make the teeny boppers think they got their moneys worth.
It doesn't take lots of brains for a dealer to know that if he presses his speed into pills and slaps on a mitsubishi logo then he can triple his profits by passing it off as E.
I'd rather spend $70 on a good, well made MDMA pill than $20 on some of the crumbly, shitting looking stuff that I've seen recently.
I doubt that Melbourne is soley to blame though, it has to happen all around the country.