Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Another post on plugging!

huxley

Bluelighter
...before everyone flames the hell out of me, I'm not going to ask any questions - I'm just going to say....
I tried in on the weekend!!
smile.gif

Now that I've lost the respect of half of the bluelighters who say they'd never put anything up their bum no matter how good it was supposed to be (hmm..just remember guys, as we get older we are going to have to put up with prostate examinations, not bloody looking forward to that!), let me post my experience:
Well....nothing really. The bikkies were the local Sydney Supermen (the good ones!), and it seemed to last a lot longer than oral consumption, bet did not really hit as hard, more like an overall smooth roll.
Anyway, my suggestion is don't expect much if your planning on trying it and make sure you have a couple of spares to munch on if you want a hard roll. I'd say munch about 1/2 hour after plugging and you're in for a hard and lengthy roll!! Or maybe I'm doing something wrong...
wink.gif

Cheers,
hux.
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 17 April 2000).]

Very brave of you! Thanks for letting us know what it's like.
I have just one question; what if... 'e makes you poop...?!!!'
(one for all the long-time bluelighters who spent some of thier time in discussion!!!)

huh,hee hee
oh Angele you tripper
smile.gif
e poops.hee hee
P L H
Chaos
oh yes i am bored!

I suggest hanging on for about an hour
and poop before plugging
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

he he he
What about involuntary gas? *ZZzzzzz*! Now that would be a blast! Ooops..wrong word... ;-)
he he
Thanks for the info Hux....I'm sure it would have been an 'experience'...

very brave of you
smile.gif

quick question for yah huxley ,,,how long did it take to kick in?
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

hmmm...another example of why you shouldn't post personal things while rolling
wink.gif
At least you guys think I was 'brave' (thanks Anjele and acid_reign!) rather that the looks of stupidity/amusement/unbelief that I got from the people at the party (we were home all night, don't think I'd try it at a club).
Anyway, it was kind of easy the first time as I'd already munched 1 1/2 before hand, so my body was in no state to complain about anything. That was about midnight, and it's hard to say exactly how it affected me, although 9 hours later (and 1/2 more + 1.5 trips) I was going pretty hard! Crazy night
smile.gif

For the sake of everyone here, so that I could post accurate information, I decided to try it again on Monday on an 'empty stomach' so to speak. There was a little discomfort this time - everything that ppl have asked about here! - but it only lasted about 10 minutes. I could feel it kick in after about 30 minutes, but it was very gradual and not exactly 'hard'. I got frustrated after an hour and munched a second one - 30 minutes after that I was off
smile.gif

Funny thing is after about 3 hours I felt pretty normal again, but then a few hours later it seemed to kick in again. My only explanation is that the bikkie must have dissolved slowly and absorbed over period of time. I guess that's why some say to crush the pills and put them in a gel cap so that it absorbs quicker.
Well, the moral of the story is that I've tried it - unlike all of you other weaklings who say that they've heard it's the best and will try it _one_ day
wink.gif
I won't bother with it again though - I can handle the taste so I just crush 'em up with my front teeth, this works fine and is much more socially acceptable.
Cheers.
hux.
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 18 April 2000).]

my boi and i tried plugging last night...lessee....i hadn't eaten in about 4 hours, he'd just had a sandwich...we did white buddah's (ones with the buddah raised off the pill, not imprinted)...i did mine whole, just lubed up my finger and the pill with some KY and popped that baby in...and we crushed his and stuck it in a capsule....oh, as far as questions about burning...i noticed very little burning sensation...seriously....i mean i'm in a Lot more pain than that if i have rough sex a lot in one night...it was really really easy...i just hopped up on a chair in front of a mirror, threw my legs up so they were on either side of my head...poked around a bit, and stuck it up there...you just gotta make sure to use lots of lube and try to relax yr muscles down there....play around a bit before trying to stick the pill in to make sure yr open enough...then make sure you stick it in as far as you can, to where it's in the big open space instead of in the canal...i also took some advice from someone else (ashke, i think, oh, thank you very much!) and tried to move around and dance a bit, too...to get it to break up and kick in faster....anyhow, 15 minutes after sticking that baby up there i was already starting to feel come-up...like seeing really light trails and stuff...15 minutes after that and i had the body buzz thing going...he still wasn't feeling anything...then within the next 15 minutes i Really slowly came into the roll...it was Very smooth....i think i prefer the really steep kick-in like i get when i chew pills up...(however that makes the roll/peak a lot shorter as far as length of time goes)...so next time i roll i'm prolly gonna crush in a capsule...cause at about this time (45 minutes after plugging)...the boi came up pretty quick and was Very lovey-dovey....within another 15 minutes i was rolling really hard....and overall the roll definately lasted longer than when i munch....though it didn't really seem any more intense...however, i think that is more because i've been rolling once a week, though, so my seratonin levels are way down and i really gotta start pre/post-loading....as far as come-down goes...he came down before i did....and these were Very mellow...i got a slight headache during comedown...but i think that would be as much from lack of sleep (i'd only slept 4 hours in the last 2 days) as from the pills...so, anyhow....i would definately recommend plugging if yr comfortable enough in yr head about yrself to do it....i mean, come on...it's really Not that big a deal...people have anal sex all the time...and it's a Lot easier to get yr tiny finger and a little pill up there than some big cock, so....oh, and it especcially werks well to do an enema and then have a shower about an hour before you plug...that way yr sure yr empty and clean down there and all that stuff....yeah, and have fun!...
ps: heh heh, mah friends laughed at me lots when i got to the clubby and said "wheeeeeeee, i got da buddah in mah bum!"

now thats brave!!!! geez, very descriptive. Also very sacrilicious. Buddah up mah bum...hmmmm. Dont think I could do it (with a buddah i mean)

ha!...uhm...okie...well. i really don't think it was That big a deal, but...whatever...
the buddah's were nice...lately it's seemed that even really strong pills (stars of david, buddah, etc...) only hit me as a "normal" one would...not extra special like others' are saying...i just think i've burnt out most of my seratonin...i really needa start in on that 5-htp...
anyhow, i do plan on plugging from now on, instead of gobbling em up...cause i really do think it hits quite a bit better...i just gotta crush em first so they'll hit me hard and fast instead of slow and steady... :p

Haha
Yeh you are closed minded
smile.gif

Alienshefiend : just ignore him,,he's special
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

Just want to comment to the quote at the bottom of the previous post
"Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant". How True isn't it?
Anyways, I don't want to change the subject, so on with the pluggin'!!

of course I'm special.
AlienSheFiend, you don't have to go into that MUCH detail, like on how you prefer to have an enema before plugging. Or how to get the pill deep in your ass, so its past the canal part. OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
you sick twisted motherf*cker!
------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

Actually its quite important to get it past there otherwise it wont work and is very uncomfortable....
Things dont dissolve as well up there so crush is a good idea too.
And as for the enema, wouldnt you rather have a clean arse if your gonna do it...
Grow up!

The way I see it the area in question is basically an erogenous zone so my advice is sit back have fun and enjoy the experience.
------------------
flip

Grow up?
I don't see how this applies to what I have been saying. I just stated how AlienSheFiend does'nt exactly have to go into that much detail.
Sure you can say all that, but it sounds so disgusting and even PERVERTED.
------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

you are being judgemental, thats what the problem is, plenty of ray martin watching suburbanites think you are a perverted freak for taking that killer date rape drug ecstacy...
do as thou wilt... and grow up, coz growing up is about learning tolerance... do you get it yet?

before trying plugging i searched a Lot for as much info as i could find about it to know i was gonna get my best roll possible off of it...
perhaps i provide a bit too much detail, however...i would have immensely appreciated someone going into that much detial about it...instead of just giving the basics and then trying to skip their merry little way back around the subjekt because it seems to be so "off limits" or whatever...the way most of the threads work...
c'mon when you roll(or when i do, anyhow) you get a lot more open about things and find them easier to discuss....why do you need to turn that off and let that go once you come down?...this board is here for people to share knowledge and experience...people obviously want to know more about plugging because more and more threads about it keep popping up..and people (even those just like you who don't even have any interest in plugging) keep reading them, so....
cimora pointed out quite correctly why i went into detail about getting the pill in deep (it's a comfortability issue for when the pill is melting) and taking an enema (i'd rather be clean down there...plus that way you know yr not gonna get the feeling you need "to go" after plugging...or even all night)...
so rikidozan, sweetie...i'm really sorry that this subjekt disgusts you and perhaps i don't "exactly have to go into that much detail"....but, you don't have to come back and read this thread if it's something you can't stomach -no pun intended- (...*lol*...now maybe That was a little questionable, ha!)...
uhm....but yeah...no really!! please, stop returning to this thread if you really have such a problem with it!!