Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

weed + pills = worst trip ever

Renubity

Bluelighter
okay so something very scary happened on the weekend.

i was havign a great night, i'd had one white dove (from adelaide) around 11:30, and then at 2am i had a green dove, and 2 beers. Now, i;d had these green doves before and had a fun time, no hallucinations whatsoever. but the white doves were new.

my friend and i went to the botanic gardens to smoke some weed, i ended up smoking a quarter of a bag, as i was coming up. I dont understand what happened next. i kept forgetting where i was, who i was with, my friend looked like someone i didnt recognise. I was sitting in a gazebo but kept thinking i was in a shopping mall. i could see and hear people all around me, who weren't there. my vision became completely fucked, i couldnt make sense of anything, if i moved my head too fast the whole world turned in on itself, twisted etc and i couldnt tell which way the ground was. I kept seeing tv screens and movies and painting all around me. I couldnt talk properly, everything i tried to say, by the end of the sentence i was trying to finish, i'd forgotten what the start of it was. i didnt know anything about anything. you get the point.

if you've tried nos, and had a "nos dream", then this is the best way i can describe it. I was in nos land for about 4 hours. I'd wake up to what i was doing, like i was waking up from a nos dream, and i'd freak out how gone i was. It was so confusing, and i felt so vulnerable and frightened. at some points all i could see was black.

has this happened to anyone before? there is a pill report on white doves from a couple of months ago, which claims

" Very strong pill, definatley not MDMA, defineately no speed in either. Came on in 20 mins, peaked hard for 4 hrs lasted 12 hrs. Extremely monged, no emotional attatchment to anything, psychadelic as hell. Very different to anything else. Fun if yop wanna get fucked up."

I doubt it was the pill, as i;d had the white dove at 1130pm, and started freaking out at around 230 or 3 when i smoked the weed.

i;d just like to know if anyone has had such a severe experience from weed + pills?

the visuals were so intense, as was the confusion, that it seemed to equal a very bad acid trip x 100

i also found this thread about pma
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151653&highlight=white+doves

in which someone speaks of white doves seeming to be pma. I thought pma lasted for a short time? has anyone else had adelaide white doves? and if so, did you experience any of what i just said 3 hours after your pill first came on?

Last edited:
I doubt it was the pill, as i;d had the white dove at 1130pm, and started freaking out at around 230 or 3 when i smoked the weed.

Don't underestimate the psychoactive properties of marijuana

^ Yeh, I've heard a lot of stories about people freaking out when they combine pills and weed. Just save the grass for the comedown, it'll be much more worthwhile.

last time i had 2 blue mx's - and then had a massive cone on the come down, i was tripping extremely, seeing things, not realising where i was. But it wasn't scary... just full on.

so like wazza said "Don't underestimate the psychoactive properties of marijuana"

Yeah, I'd say it would have definately been a combination of Marijuana and MDMA. If not, then... maybe the pill you had contained either Ketamine, MDA (known to be relatively hallucinogenic), or yes... could've even contained DXM (Dextromethorphan, a hallucinogenic substance when taken in significant doses, this is also found in *SOME* cough syrups... but can also be obtained in a pure-powder form).

This is one of the reasons why you should be testing your pills with an EZ-Test Kit, or various others.
Obviously if you ingest the pill afer knowing it contains a hallucinogenic substance, it mighten take you by surprise as much.

I remember a couple of New Year's Eves ago, I had taken half a pill (white bacardi, NOT tested), plus was mixing Jack Daniel's and coke, various cocktails and copious amounts of weed.

Well, the half pill didn't appear to do anything after about an hour, so... I decide to pop another half and smoke some weed in between waiting for the effects and before I knew it... I was on my ass all night, in a stupour-some trance, planted on the couch. Noone else noted any psychedelic-like effects.

My vision was in-describable and I was completely oblivious to friends I hadn't seen in ages. I was very anti-social and I went all "Bung-eyed".
I vaguely remember feeling extremely un-comfortable sitting next to one of my mate's girlfriends (I have known her for YEARS!!), because she was rubbing my knees and my mate (her boyfriend) wasn't there that night. So that had only increased my uncomfort. ( I had a feeling she was hitting on to me, even though she most PROBABLY was NOT!!).

Well, later on throughout the evening... I missed the fireworks show my mate pulled off in his backyard, due to the fact that when I stood up, I experienced immense vertigo and felt REALLY light.
Later on throughout the course of the night, I just gave-in and told my best mate, that "I felt confused".
The friend that hosted the party kindly set-up a bed downstairs in the lounge-room and put on "Chocolat`" and I remember just "daizing-it" in my own trance, content on just listening to the soothing theme-screen music of the movie.

The next day, I felt mild-vertigo and slightly detached on the drive home and the following weeks for a few months I noticed I experienced a strange sensation whenever I touched a certain part of my foot (dunno if there was any relevance to the pill). The sensation, I don't feel anymore, but at the time I thought it was lasting effects of the pill.

Noone else experienced these effects that night from taking the same batch as I. So I would say that the weed was a contributing factor.

yeh can't see anything on the pillreports taht sounds liek it would do anything liek what your describing unto itself...perhaps if you get them again post a report?

your whole story sounds quite ketaminish to me... weed and pills are USUALLY a good combo.. however i do mean USUALLY..definatly no pma as you would have sweated to death and you would have had a hell of a time trying to keep yourself cool.. could have been a psychadelic research chem (2c i - b ) but i would put my money on ketamine. buy a pill tester

Yeah weed + blue mx's = trippy experience

That was insance

yeah, a thread on bluelight suggested these were research chems also.
however, it is strange that the white dove was the FIRST pill i took, and it was very mdxx-like, yet fucked shit started happening 3 hours later.

it could have just been the weed, as i did smoke a whole heap. for me anyway.

I doubt it was ketamine, as ive had k before and it has never fucked me up so badly. plus, the first pill i had felt like ecstasy, and the second i had had on a different night, and it also felt the same.

advice: dont smoke too much weed whilst pilling..

it completely ruined it all. and was very very frightening.
i;m so glad i have returned to reality..i wasnt sure that i would!

^ Reality is what you make of it.
I personally love the combo of a few comeup bongs when I take pills. For me it kills all the comeup nausia, which is an excellent thing. Like wazza said, don't underestimate the old green - it can still kick you ass if you smoke too much, i know it's done that to me a few times ;)

Yeah, weed can really mess with you, that's why i usually only toke on a light reefer when on md during the peak, i find weed can be good to get a kick out of a poor quality pill, but can also turn your mental capacity into a fish-like state when you over do it.

only problem for me when bongin on whilst peaking, is that the weed wears off in like 40 minutes and i get a sense that 'somethings changed' and promplty my E buzz dies off. what a ripoff!! so now i smoke a cone when im coming down, that first cone is mad !! kicks it all right back into gear

i once forgot who and where i was for about 2 hours after a few cones of supposdly strong pot. You know when you forget what your saying or doing the moment you've done it. But as endlesseulogy said its sounds like K -

Don't underestimate the head fuck from high dose MDMA + weed. Over the years I had combined the two plenty of times (in fact I nearly always did) but one time I had some particularly strong MD** pills, which were tested with a pill tester. Afterwards I smoked some weed, and totally lost my short term memory. It was so bad I couldn't finish a sentence, but fortunately I had the sense to tell myself it was "just the drugs", otherwise I would have freaked out.

You should be testing your pills, so at least you have *some* idea what you are taking, but I am pretty confident if you had you would have got an MD** result.

I love mixing bud and pills, totally removes you from the present and sticks your head in the middle of nowhere for a few hours.

superbabydoc said:
Afterwards I smoked some weed, and totally lost my short term memory. It was so bad I couldn't finish a sentence,

that is exactly what happened. i spoke to my friend the other day and he said it was the most frustrating time for him trying to speak to me/calm me down, and "i forgot" was the only thing i could properly say. haha

thanks guys. large amounts of weed + pills = never again :p

man i had the worst/wierdest experience ever on weed + pills. i had 2 pills (blue 007) and some booze durin the night and got home bout 6am to a mates house and smoke just 1 bucket of this wicked weed (i had come down off the pills and felt fine, just tired). and my tolerance for weed is soo low. anyway i felt really ripped so went to sleep on my mates couch.

i think it was only a short while later i woke up with this massive ringing in my ears and my whole body had chronic pins and needles and it actually hurt. it also felt like my soul was gettin pulled out of my body but just as it would leave my skin it would get sucked back in. it was crazy ive smoked weed heaps before but nothin like this has happened.

anyway i thought i was dead and shit (yeah its funny now but not then) and i thought i could hear my parents talkin to my friends in my mates kitchen sayin how much of a waste it was for me to go like this.

bit later my mates came into the lounge and started talkin to me and then i realised i was alive. but then durin my conversations with them like we would talk for 10 seconds or so then all of a sudden my mind would backflip to the start of the conversation and the same convo would start again. and i couldnt get past that 1 point. i was seein and hearin the exact same scene over n over and it wouldnt change till i forced myself to get up and leave the room then when i got into another scenario the same thing would happen. it was fuckn wack.

this went on for a couple of hours it was the most bizarre experience ive ever had in my life. earlier in the night i also thought i had tourettes syndrome and was snappin my head to the side shouting out "FUCK" and "CUNT".

anyway now i only smoke thru a pipe after pills. no buckets.

the wierdest bit was the shit happenin over n over again, has this ever happened to anyone else?