Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'Exaggerated' Pillreports

tonyj

Bluelighter
It might just be my own impression but i have a feeling some people are exaggerating (that is bullshitting) about some pills for finacial gains on pillreports.com .
I really hope my gut feeling is wrong but i am just curious to see whether there is any way to screen pillreports.com or if anybody else has had the same feeling.

If you're refering to my tulip report..They really are great. I do not sell pills unless it's only one or two of my close friends and never for a profit. I just wanted to tell you all about it because I had such a good time. My tip is, if you see em, grab em while they last....Cheers

Well some of the blue love reports may be ahem *exaggerated* coz they were dodgy speed balls.
I have only been hearing good things re tulips for the last 3 months from the UK so I dont think they are exagerated.
And I personally give fair reoprts.
I actually like saying a pill is crap so that no-one gets stuck with them. My bagging of cK's is rather well documented by now, but maybe I don't like them coz I'm a wuss.
To be fair tony some less experienced users may not be *qualified* to report accuratelly.
All we can do is keep it fair and let the force of numbers lift a good one, and bag a bad one. I generally look more for the person reporting rather than the type of pill. There are a few rather reliable characters on here.

If you see a pill report that you KNOW is not accurate put in a reply. I will help us all not only to know if one pill is dodgy or not but to also see a tendency if that user is full of it or not, ie build up a decent rep.
Just my 2 cents.

smurf: what rock have you been hiding under for the last 6 months?
there were two different batches of blue loves. the first ones were very fine MDXX, the newer ones are crappy speed balls.
the new crap ones are a blue/green colour and have a different typeface for the word "love"
if everyone reported and tested the pills they tok then none of ths would be a problem... one exagerated report would be drowned in a sea of honesty...
but that wont happen till more people post reports and actually ez test them before they drop em

Johnboy; guess what my response to this one is... 'touche'.
wink.gif

yup.. the new fake blue loves (which i posted about before) are speckled (white speckles).
guess what i did tonight? got a bit of ez-tester in my mouth... eek. washed out thoroughly with water.. but that's gotta suck :-\
my tongue and the side of my mouth were tingling a little... try to avoid getting that stuff on your skin!!

Hello there.
I usually live on the www.clubber.co.uk site but I pop into Bluelighter now and again for a peek.
Interested to hear all the chat on tulips.
Can I ask what colour they were?
Blue ones have been doing the rounds in London since the start of the year and they are lovely.
Very powerful empathic qualities, long-lasting, and virtually no comedown.
I would recommend trying them out if you can get your hands on them!

Actually Johnboy that was the point I was trying to make - that there were fake blue loves out there...and its possible that people have been reporting them as if they were the original ones.
Anyway, I knew what I meant!

Dangermouse...how the fuck did you get EZ test in your mouth??!?!?!!? Were you testing on your tongue or something *grin*!!
later
smile.gif

I carry white plastic contact lens containers to test it. Dangermouse couldn't find anything to test on, so told me he'd just test on his tounge instead
wink.gif

Smurf, you said 'My bagging of cK's is rather well documented by now', what is your problem with the cK's?
I've had two, yellow and blue. only tested the blue and it went Black in 3. The yellow was MDMA as well.
Do you just not like the high ratings people have been giving them on pillreports.com?
Just curious because i've enjoyed both of my ck's...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!
[This message has been edited by CrazyAustralian (edited 16 April 2000).]

DONT TOUCH OR INGEST EZ-TEST fluid.
It contains a mixture or very nasty acids, probably a mixture of two of the following 3 acids (Sulphuric, Hydrochloric or Nitric Acid) plus some not too toxic alchohol.
Have a read on the packaging I think it may tell you there.

CKs- Yellow, tan and apricot. All seemed very good to me. My friends had some fake ones tho and hated them, but they definitely looked different.
Its all subjective tho I guess - a friend of mine prefers E that repeatedly test speedy. He hates the real McCoy but doesnt want to admit that he doesnt like real E. He could make his life a lot cheaper if he just got whizz.

i wasn't reffering to any posts in particular but i'm glad this thread has alerted me to tulips and i'll be keeping an eye out for them :)

CrazyAustralian....its my intyerpretation that cK's are full of mdea....rather subjective I know but the shortness of bresth and the heavy feeling lead me to conclude this
Compare this to the super Im on right now...no comparrison
Heyya!!!