Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

grooverider @ SALT

Anth

Bluelighter
any bluelighters going to grooverider on easter monday, lets arrange a meetup. anyone interested get back yo me we can organise a place & time

Possible recovery for GC?? What do tix cost, anyone? Because I'm already spending a heap on tickets and biccies for GC, but if there is a heap of us BL's going, I guess it will be worth it for a cool comedown.
Kinda off thread, but what other recoveries are on Easter Monday?
Could be a good way of having a post GC meetup, since we all know meetups at the event will be impossible.
*Hugs Anth*
Raider
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yeah yeah looks like I'm goin. Gotta work tuesday at 4pm. Its ALLLL GOOD. Salt right?
------------------
Take it easy, and if it's easy take it.

tix are $30 presale or $35 on the door & going on past Grooverider parties this is not to be missed. not to mention the sound system at SALT is by far the best anywhere in oz, this is gonna rock.
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

I will definately be there.....a few friends and i are going to Sydney over that weekend and will be travelling back to Melb on the Monday straight after seeing Dave Chambers at Home on the Sunday night.
Anth, I presume Steve will be going, so I will hook up with him and met you there..
wink.gif

okay, 1:00 am at the bar on the bottom level closest to the male tiolets. I will post more details next week to confirm the meetup time and spot. Grooverider rocks !!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!
[This message has been edited by Anth (edited 12 April 2000).]