Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Attention: Bluelighters in New Zealand

SpankY

Bluelighter
Hi all.
Im heading to NZ this Saturday for my uncle's wedding. Me, my brother and my 2 cousins are spending 5 days in Auckland first though, and it would be handy if we could get some info on what places are good to check out for the Auckland night-life.
Also, it would be cool if we could meet up with some Kiwi Bluelighters when we were there as well - noone knows the local club scene like a local.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]
Seeya
SpankY
------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

Depending on what sort of music you are into you should find something on K road to suit your tastes. On a Friday night Kiss bar usually has a pretty good thing happening from 1am on and Sinners usually goes strong from 3am or so. On Saturday night The Angle, Voyager or Jonses' usually are worth checking out and if you want to carry on till midday sunday then check out Sinners. Most of these places don't realy get going till around 1am or so. We don't venture to the downtown bars much as most of them play mainstream music and have tacky DJs that don't have a clue. If you are around till the 20th then Gatecrasher will be the event to see at the town hall.

Yeah. K rd is the trick. Its hardly THAT big tho. We have some great trance events, but rarely. Check out cyberculture, the record store on k rd for flyers and stuff + thursdays at herzog is breaks night.