Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smoking pills

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
has anybody tried crusing up pills and smoking it in a foil. I'v heard the u could'nt smoke k but I did and it did the trick fine

hmm, whats peoples obsession with smoking drugs?

i think it would be a waste, but dont have much of an idea to be honest. and isnt smoking off foil bad for you?

That's a yes to both questions.

If you really must smoke everything then make sure your only smoking pure MD powder. The smoke from the binders and everything really isn't the best thing for you.

isnt just plain smoking bad for u? :p

but anyhow, during this weekends events, when i was really trashed, i scraped up a small pile of crushed pill, that was left on a plate after certain ppl had finnished having lines off it, anyway, i thought, hmm i wonder if this will smoke? so i chucked it in the "globe" and tried it out.

it smokes alright, tastes like shit, and leaves a really nasty black residue. i cant tell u if it did anything for me, as i had already consumed alot of other chemicals by that stage.

if i was hell bent on trying this again, which i dont think i will be, but id try extracting the MDxA out of the pill first, and then smoking it :)

speedygonzales said:
I don't realy care if it's bad for you but will it get u rolling

8(

if its *generally* that bad for you, it's not a good idea to try...

one night i was smokin some harry and just thought aahh wat the fuk and tried smokin a broken off peice of pill. it smoked fine but left a LOT of shit in the bottom that i had to scrape out of the pipe. the affects hit me almost instantly actually over powering the smacky affects of the Harry, giving me an instant energy boost. i wouldnt reccomend doing it lots cause yeh im pretty sure smoking the binders is bad for u, it makes a fucked up mess in the pipe that i needed a paper clip to get out and it tastes really really bad!!

but dont avoid it just cause its bad for you. if we didnt do anything that was bad for us then we wouldnt be here talking right now would we? =D ;)

but dont avoid it just cause its bad for you. if we didnt do anything that was bad for us then we wouldnt be here talking right now would we?

True, but driving 10 km's over the limit is one thing. Driving 80 km's over the limit is another. Doing the latter will ensure that eventually you won't be here. It's just plain asking for trouble in my opinion.

You could try smoking your MDXX pills sure... but I doubt it would vapourise to the extent of producing a sufficient amount of vapours from the spoken product.

Pills are usually made up of alot of binders (of course we're hoping usually as minimum amount as possible, but I doubt that is the case...) and as far as I know, the solidified pill itself is not very acidic in nature to the point of deeming it "smokable".

Dude, I realise you're probably all "wrapped-up" in the whole ritual of smoking your drugs off of tin foil, but I can assure you that this would be an absolute waste compared to simply consuming the pill via:- Oral administration, insufflation, or even plugging.

You can not effectively smoke a pill. You will most likely combust the MDMA content and inhale burnt binders and smoke. To effectively smoke MDMA you would need to start with a purer product, like mdma crystals, and vapourise them. Not burn them. You are wasting your pills by trying to smoke them. Sure you might get a buzz off it, but you are really wasting them and the buzz is probably due to inhaling the smoke off what ever else is in it burning... not vapourising.

Every person I know who has foolishly tried to smoke a pill said their face went numb for about 15 mins and then they had a splitting headache for hours afterwards.

Even smoking MDMA crystals is relativly unpleasent, the texture of the smoke is not very nice and the buzz is not worth wasting yummy crystals for in my experience.

drugfuked said:
one night i was smokin some harry

Um.... what the hell is "Harry"??? I assume you mean heroin?

(not giving you the shits drugfuked) - It would be good if everyone didn't use drug related slangs here too often.... because sometimes I or others can misunderstood or get confused what you meant or what product/substance you used.

I haven't even tired smoking pills, I have no plans or interested to use that way of wasteful way of using.

Heard some dickheads telling me "Man ... its AWESOME intense rush, rah rah rah... you should try it." but sometimes I wonder if they have any idea what they are smoking because these dickheads don't test their pills.... and the way they described to me in these chatrooms sounds like they were possibilty smoking speedbombs or some unknown crap because I have read or heard some people saying smoking MD** crystals doesn't last very long but these dickheads who smoked some untested pills were saying it lasted for couple of hours....

If I had my hands on pure MDMA crystals... I wouldn't even try smoking it, because I believe MDMA isn't designed or created to be smoked in the first place anyway. IMO.

=D

Urbanhog said:

If I had my hands on pure MDMA crystals... I wouldn't even try smoking it, because I believe MDMA isn't designed or created to be smoked in the first place anyway. IMO.

=D

EXACTLY Urbanhog. Hasn't anyone wondered why pills come in a pill format?

i thought they came in lolly looking pill format, with friendly pics on them to lure little kids in? =D

You can smoke it but i dont know why ud really botha unless (even then i dunno if id botha) you had pure mdma. The way ive done it is spots. The active ingrediants burns be4 the filler, then you discard it. And for you Aussies who dont know what spotting is it heating a knive on the element till it gets red hot and pressing it down on another with the crushed portion of the pill on it, the mdxx burns instantly and you suk it up with a hooter, the fillers burn over about 4s, avoid inhaleing this.

I can only begin to imagine how nasty that smoke must be! Pure MDMA crystals are quite rank to smoke, I wouldn't even atempt smoking pills! Ewww (I sort of regret smoking MD crystal too, such a waste......)