Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Needed - Melb & Syd - 007 & yellow Butterfly

Jaff

Bluelighter
I have done a search on white 007's, but nobody seems to have dropped one (from the new batch). I assume that Sydney and Melb is the same batch, so I would apreciate if someone from either state could let me know what they think of these.
* White/beige with 007 print
Second pill is a yellow butterfly for Sydney. There are pill reports for all green, pink but not yellow. Any info guys?
* Yellow with butterly print
[This message has been edited by Jaff (edited 10 April 2000).]

I tried 1/3 of a 007 on the Friday before last. I had already had 1/3 a gold CK and 2/3 a blue '?' so I couldn't REALLY tell what it was doing to me, but after the 007 kicked in things got a bit trippy. It may have been the comedown from the question mark, but I reckon they've got some LSD in them, maybe some speed but not much more.
The '?'s were nice tho
smile.gif

SpankY

Yeah spanky, a friend of mine in syd mentioned they are a trippy too. That is to my liking. Are you from Syd or Melb?

EVERY 007 that has ever come into existence has more than likely contained ketamine.
that explains the trippiness. shows that mixing pills is a silly idea esp when u have gold cks and the new ? mark pill which appear to also be lovely MDXX. once u got a good pill don't throw in anything else, unless ur partial to MDMA and tranquliser/cough suppressent combos. (DON'T ever do the latter, just trying to make a point)

Im from Sydney.
Yeah, pill-mixing I guess isn't too good a plan, but I was with 2 friends and we wanted to be on the same level...
And the 007 was the last 1/3rd we had, and we were flying at the time. No just wasn't an option...
SpankY

i had a 007 about 3 weeks ago (sydney) and found them also to be a little bit trippy..
spent all night talking away was not interested in dancing at all...took about 15 mins to come on and lasted about 5 hours..
i proberbly would take it again but only if i plan to have a kruizy night....didn't have any comedowns but that may b cause as soon as we left the klub we hit it straight to the bong and spent the rest of the day sharing our scattered thoughts
smile.gif

In sydney - Yellow Butterflies ( butterfly print-not four cirlce style butterfly print- print with antennae~) Has anyone got _any_ info on these ?? Info is required ASAP !! please! somebody??!! Sorry i haven't seen them yet , just been informed about them..
------------------
fly high , but watch your head
[This message has been edited by sweet leaf (edited 18 April 2000).]