Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Non Alcoholic Beverages?

rikidozan

Bluelighter
My question is...
are you able to consume alcoholic beverages while rolling?
how about when your coming down as well?
thanks.

of course you are able to.. maybe you mean should i?
well from a health point of view, probably best not too the combining of e with a depressant (like alcohol) is generally considered a no no... it will definitly dehydrate you faster, and the e will be dehydrating you enuf already... so your comedown wil be worse, and combined with a hangover too... also the amphetamine will mask the amount of alcohol you have drunk, so yo may be putting a lot more stress on your liver/kidneys than you realise.
from a general enjoying your roll point of view, probably not either, it will dull the euphoric feeling, and why would you want that?
most people i know cant stand to be around alcohol while rolling. and especially not around drunk people, there is nothing worse than trying to deal with drunk people while eing or tripping. it is just awful....
just stick to water is my advice, you'll hopefully be having enuf fun you wont want to drink.
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Slightly off topic....only slightly though...
a great non alcoholic beverage is V...weeeee, after about 3 it has a great speedy effect without all the yucky things like comedowns, heart racing at a million bpm and the like.... well thats just what I and a few friends have found...its great!
Great during the day to pick you up as well..
Peace.
-Av

the only alchoholic drink i might get close is red bull and vodka, minus the vodka
smile.gif

------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Big fan of Dom Perignon myself (but then I am a classy guy after all)

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!
biggrin.gif
Smurf... classy??? teehee
wink.gif

I used to have a few glasses of wine before pilling, it sort of took the edge off (I used to have anxiety problems blah blah). I actually liked it and used to have heaps of fun after a few drinks, BUT I agree with everything jb said about dehydration and liver damage.
cheers,
mona.

Mona you haven't seen me in a suit yet - you only get to see me naked (which is still rather impressive I must say)....hahaha
wink.gif