• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Geen VIP's...interesting experience, any word?

resist-d

Bluelighter
i experienced one about a week ago....a the lounge(great place for one!), very strong pill as the name would suggest:> kinda dark green with VIP indented on one side and the other side blank. Could have contained coke or a very pure form of speed nether the less keep me up for a good 15-18 hours (with a little help from other stuff on the side
smile.gif
, the come down was interesting as i have never experienced anything like it b4.....but have had incredible problems tracking them down of late......
anyone have any more info on them??

hmmm, think i might give those ones a miss, sound a bit dodgy.
Heard the white vip's were meant to be good though.
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop
Pringle's anyone?

wow cool, a pill with coke in it, that's the dangedest thing.
Where's the lounge?
resist, these guys are pobably right, there's better pills about, sounds like a very speedy pill if it was the pill that kept on for 15 hours
have you checked out www.pillreports.com ????
maybe one there
I hope this is a little more helpful than my last response to you
Your pill description was much improved on last, but yeah where's the lounge?
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

There's a club called The Lounge up Swanston Street, in Melbourne. It's on the left side of Swanston about halfway (3/4?) up the road, when coming from Flinders St. I guess it's a few blocks walk. Just upstairs from a cafe called Vis.

The Lounge is pretty good, it's right near LaTrobe St on Swanston St if you want the exact area, it's good of a Thursdays
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

thanks
i live in perth but i was just curious, Maybe my uncle goes to the lounge, i must ask him
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy