Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Subjective report

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Hi Everyone,
Melbourne: Pills: Blue E and White XO.
Partying hard as usual, Raider and I went to Ultrasound last night at Salt to see Hybrid. We happened upon a blue "E" and a white(ish) "hugs and kisses". I'll describe them a bit for info purposes and give my impression.
Blue "E" is a tall, light blue pill with darker blue speckles. Round, probably about 5-6mm diam, and about 7mm tall, domed top and bottom. Logo is a capital "E" (different to a euro symbol
frown.gif
).
White "hugs and kisses" is a flatter pill, white with yellow/beige speckles (I think, didn't see too clearly) with "XO" on one side. Tasted suspiciously like a panadiene type of pill, not really bitter enough.
frown.gif

We each had a half of both pills and felt nothing. If anything at all, they managed to keep us awake and on the dancefloor after a few big nights in a row. Perhaps we were already a bit drained, but there were none of the accustomed physical effects (no big pupils, no sweats, no jaw clenching), leading me to judge these as "shite". The reason this isn't on pillreports is that I don't have enough quality information to make it worthwhile, as unfortunately I was unprepared and couldn't test the pills. Hopefully though, this might save some of you some dollar signs.
That being said, we kind of expected to throw our money away taking untested pills. Oh well, have to make up for the missing endorphins at GC in a couple of weeks.
BTW: Hybrid were pretty good, and then after they finished, Sean Quinn rocked my world!
smile.gif

Cheers everyone.
BigTrancer.

perhaps this blue e was a blue pioneer.
did the logo on the blue e look like a tuning fork with an arch around it.
i wish i had a photo of my car stereo(it's a museum piece) to show ya....if you have any pioneer gear lying around thats a few years old you might be able to find the logo.
i've posted a report about the blue pioneers on www.pillreports.com

Hey BigTrancer!!!
I was at Hybrid!!! Hmm..maybe our eyes met across the crowded room?