• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney, EZTest results - Speedy blue loves + white hearts!

dangermouse

Bluelighter
bah, i'm pissed off.
travelled all the way to the cross last night to get "the original blue loves" and got there to get these cheap fucken imitations, so watch out people.
they're actually dark *green* pills being passed out as "blue loves" but an ez tester showed up yellow. and not even a strong yellow, just a tinge. these pills are bigger than the original blue loves and they've got the LOVE across them but you can see they are locally made dodgy shit.
then the guy said "okay man, have these white hearts then they go off". i had a look at the pill, they were white with a heart inside another heart on one side. as soon as i saw them i knew they'd be speed pills and yep, they tested just a bit more orange than the fake blue loves.
watch your back peoples, seems once again some fucker has decided to cash in on a good pills name...

Thanks dude for the warning i agree with you i think it's pathetic how all these dodgy dealers are pressing dud's outta pill's that had a good repuation i have seen this reciently with Butterfly's, hearts, ck's and euro's! although i only knew this from word of mouth. It's good to see that people are keeping an eye out and passing down the infomation for our peace of mind let's just hope that the next ones u get your hands are crankers! and the only dealer's i trust are my close friends! no one else!
Speedyjohnzaliz *over*

Yep tested some blue loves tonight also.
They are kinda aqua in colour...you can see the greeness if you try hard enough. And the "LOVE" is not printed correctly either. Wrong font. Try again guys.
Anyway, just as dangermouse reported. A very weak orange result. Just shit.
Apparently the dd has real blue loves from another source. I gave him my tester to try on these and told him not to pick em up if they don't go black. I'll let u know the results
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 17 April 2000).]

Thought i already posted this but musn't have worked....I have 3 'blue loves' i am yet to try. They are a strange shade of blue that is not light and not dark (i'm thinking blu loo). They have dark blue and pink specs in them. Have LOVE printed on them (obviously)! Does anyone know if these are the dodgy ones or maybe i'll just have to try them for myself!!!

heyyy.. : ) at back to basics i had a blue love and it was great. they were little light blue pills but i am not sure what it had written on them.

I had a blue love on the w/e
pale blue
speckled
bevelled
didn't test it but it was perfectly fine.....not the best pill around but something MDXX-ish

I just got a couple in Bris and there the same color as the question mark inside the blue button where you submit your posts - To get things 100% clear these ones are 9mm wide and 4mm high. the text Just LIKE THIS
"LOVE" note the little bits on top of the v to the sides.They have the odd and i mean odd dark blue speckle and the odd white one and the odd grey one.The quality of manufacture looks like they came from Rolls Royce or something (these look real scmick and i'm fussy)- the look is like nothing i've seen in a while (probably 18 months), no way these babys would crumble - hard pressed to the max. They also have a slight bevel on each edge and no score.
Full report to come in day or two on pill reports proper.

OK the real ones - test black - light blue and use arial font like the CU's do
The fake ones test orange, are mid blue/green and use some sort of times roman font.
They really are like chalk n cheese when you see them

HEY ther danger mouse thanks for that info.
Pleas read my lets get smart topic on the petition and tell ass many people possibele.
LETS TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
PEASE LOVE ECSTACY