Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

URGENT pill info required plz!

baked_beans

Bluelighter
does anyone know anything about a pill called 'Golden Arch's' , i have searched the pillreports site,but i cant find anything ,unsure of the colour ,as i have not seen them yet,but they have an imprint of a macca's M(golden arch)on them,i was told they are strong,any info would be very much appreciated
thanks

beware, the mcdonalds, golden arches, ronald mcdonalds,(small pill, very crunbly, poor press) that were around before christmas were locally made crap, tested orange for speed only, but there was definilty something nasty in them, like DXM or PMA
made you feel very crappy basically. i suggest you dont buy em, no matter how cheap they are, or if yu have bought them make dure you ez-test them b4 you do anything with them.
if they give a purple/black reaction then they might be a different batch but i doubt it. lots of unfortunate people bought up big on these last year because they were cheap. well they were cheap for a reason, and frankly dont bother...
m

thanks for replying jb,i did a proper search using the search function(& it works
smile.gif
),i think these might be a different batch,to the ones you have talked about in previous months ,
these ones are:
colour:yellow ,with some very light(almost not worth mentioning) white/blue speckles,
size:about 8mm by 3mm
hard packed pill,
unscored
they did have like a rim line around the edges,they werent perfectly smooth edges
on one side was a big "M" or golden archs logo.
unfortuneatly i dont have a EZ test kit yet,maybe ill get 1 or 2 & give em a go

hmm.well maybe, to be frank, u should get 1 or 2 testers and give them a go.
i don't think u really want to give PMA a go and if its real nasty u might not even get to the 2nd pill.
u just cannot take the risk with PMA or accidently combining a good MDMA pill with DXM.

My boy has McDonalds. He got given 2 testers by his dd. One report back was that they werent that good. Hopefully I'll get full info during the week.
If anyone can EZ Test that would be most helpful.