Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BlueLight Shirts - Yes they are being done

Faust

Bluelighter
Heyas all
I hate seeing things started and I want to keep the idea of shirts going.
If you would like a shirt I want to get an idea of how many people want them and what designs and styles they would like. Also what images they want on them.
The Beta version we already made look fucking awesome.
I am getting Shirts made up for the boys and girls for the 2 Bluelight Raves and I will be attending both. Soon there will be a webpage with pics of the Beta version where people can give me ideas on what they like and what they want. Caps are also an idea that is in the works.
All profits from the sales will be going back to you all in the form of Bluelight help. To keep it all going and aid in things like legal fees and so forth to keep you peeps out of trouble. johnboy will be helping out with that side of it all I hope
smile.gif

The girls should also tell me what style they would like. Baby T's or what. The first run will have to be small as it is funded right out of my own pocket at this point. I dont mind as long as they get sold. So that is why I want to get ideas of numbers.
If I can get this first lot done before the raves I will get additional ones made up just for the event.
Send in designs you have done as well that would look mad on clothing.
I will try and get a web page up soon with some of the ideas you send in as well as pic of the Beta versions of the clothing.
Hope this works out for the best
smile.gif

Email [email protected]
------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

You are a legend!
You are *da man*!
What admirable dedication!!!
smile.gif

I will be in touch with you about this fantastic idea.

I'd definitely get one, but how much will they cost?
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Hey, I don't mean to rain on the parade, but just thought I'd let everyone know that Sassy and I have made our own temporary personalised bluelight t-shirt's. So when you go out to the clubs and raves in Melbourne be sure to look out for us.
They're pretty simple, they have bluelight written on the front and our nicks on the back. The t's are light blue and the writing is dark blue. The writing is also uv sensitive so we glow at night!
And they were really cheap to make too.
So if you spot us do come up and give us a big e-hug, and introduce yourselves!!!
smile.gif

well are people prepared to pay $25 + postage for a good quality bluelight shirt?
the reason i ask is that we can get them made a bit cheaper than that, but if we charge that much we can gaurentee that no one loses any money and if by a miracle we actually make money we can put it towards parties and the bluelight defense fund
what do we all think of that?

Yep sounds cool. I would pay around $30 for a t-shirt.
To put it bluntly, YES I WILL BUY A TSHIRT!
And I dont really mind about the cost. Since its for a cause that has made me some really good friends.
wink.gif
You all know who you are
wink.gif

Just bought myself some iron-on-transfer paper for inkjet printers. Gonna make myself a nice lil' bonds shirt with that cool image that Av so nicely created.
Just one question - Do you have to horizontally flip the image before ya iron it on?
The last time I did an iron-on shirt was when I was about 6 years old and my mum wouldnt let me use the iron.
SpankY

I want a shirt as soon as they're ready.
I'll pay whatever, it's all going to a good cause.
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

How soon can you make them???
I'm making one for Gatecrasher anyway so... hell, I'll buy one anyway
smile.gif

Cheers,
mona.

Damn I wish you had gotten to see mine on Friday people.
It was fucking mad. Huge pill by Av on the back with the new bluelight on the front pockt area with a small pill underneath,
The shirt was longsleave with a grey front and black along the neck and sleaves.
We made others with a small pill on the back collar area with the new bluelight on the front.
I will get them done soon if people send me some ideas so that I can get some made up and pics on the web. When people get to see ideas of what they are like they can then decide what is best.
Since I have put up this post I have had a few people with contacts contact me :p
This is going to happen so send in ideas and gfx that can be used.
Cyas
------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

SpankY
Yes, your final electronic image must be flipped horizontally for the printing process if you are planning on using heat-transfers.
------------------
Entropy requires no maintenance. -- Robert Anton Wilson

yep yep yep! count me in
ill buy one!
and yeah, as anj sed, we made our own tee hee, well mines not finished yet but anyway, thats beside the point!
BUT yeah, if we can make the official ones really kewl and everyone likes the look, why not pay around $30 for em? as everyone's sed b4 me.... its going to a good cause rah blah and all that.... but, if theyre FuNkaY lookin Ts, then its around the same price ud pay for a Tshirt elsewhere, so sounds good to me!
im in
smile.gif

luv sass
[This message has been edited by SassY (edited 10 April 2000).]

i just finishing printing the bluelight pill icon and ironing on a white t-shirt.
those ink-jet iron ons work great
hope to bump into to others at events!
:)

Count me in for one.
Incidentally, what does the icon look like? Is there going to be a url with the design on them? Is it a t-shirt or shirt?
PLur
jaggy

yep, i think $25 is not too much to ask for a cool t-shirt!!!
count me in , and i know of a poor little bluelighter mite, stuck in germany who can't wait for me to send him one!!!! will we get them before gatecrasher?????
ehm, and i hope they come in ALL sizes, hehehehe!!!!!

Im also stuck here in Germany, but Im from the states--I would love to get one of yer shirts--please someone email me with the details and I will send the money--anything for Bluelight.
PLUR
Jay

I'll be honest with you all. At first the idea of wearing the same T with the same print sounded a little.... well "hows it going styles". But the idea of different prints, and diffrerent tops is great. I have some fantastic images in my head of Long Sleave and Short sleave tops, different prints, etc... Fuck, next thing you know we have our own Bluelight range.
Guys, I'm definately in. I also work within the fashion industry, and I would love to help Bluelight in any way I can. JB, Anjele, Faust, dont hesitate to e-mail me.

I agree
That is why I am trying to get people to send me in ideas and designs to the [email protected] because I wanted to make a few different items. Even hats are in the works for now.
So send me ideas and gfx and any help is appreciated.
Cheers
smile.gif

------------------
Life is short, Roll hard

Check out these ideas for graphics people:
1. Mitsi pills (our babies!..sniff!)
mitsi.jpg

2. Old, but great, NASA rip-off...
nasamdma.gif

3. A cute graphic I've been kicking around awhile.....
thumbsup_smile.gif

4. And for those with a dinosaur affiliation...
dino.jpg

or variations on these...whaddya' think?
Oh, and I'll take two of the shirts
wink.gif

candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 13 April 2000).]

I think itd be great to have an official blulighter shirt so its recognisable but,along with a few others ive made my own
as i always do for every single event as i love the candy look in the peoples eyes when they see them .it keeps me amused anyhow
mine is a blue lighter bic with the word ultra written on it simple is best somtimes !
like the jeff mills gig there logo in perth and id imadjine everywhere else, its a green circle with an alien hand.not to infringe on coppywrite i put a foot in it
itll keep the rollers wondering !
faust do you know what typeface the NEW BLULIGHTERS on top of page is done in
idea for shirts ... a traffic light with red orange and instead of green a blue light for GO just a thought.
you can tell the health of a tree buy the fruit it bears