Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

world wide pills

MunkE Mc

Bluelighter
Maybe im just stupid but i never really thought that the bickys we get here, would be the same batches as ones in other countrys
after going to that site that smurf sent me to(see my msg on smurfs for the adress) ive found a (largre)number of effect descriptions of pills i have taken, with similar experiences to mine, yet these have been from people in canada, look at the examples for green cu's and green euro dollars
Pill Name: Green Euro/Euro Dollars Logo: Euro or Neptune Trident
Colour: Green Region purchased: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cost: $25 Canadian Crumbly/Well Pressed: Hard Pressed
Strength: Average Shape: Triangle Visual Description: None
Effects: Clean, Mashy, Rushy & Trippy
Description Of Experience: Wonderfull!! Just like the blue neptunes going around T.O. earlier in the
summer....Wonderfull!! You can take them and sit around and be incoherently mashed, or you can dance your
Pill Name: Green CU Logo: CU
Colour: Green Region purchased: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cost: $20 Canadian Crumbly/Well Pressed: Soft Pressed
Strength: Strong Shape: Round Visual Description: None
Effects: Spaced & Trippy
Description Of Experience: I didn't really get to see the pill.. but it was WICKED!! It's really trippy.. seems kinda
like acid mixed w/e.. although i've never tried acid.. wickedest vibe.. wicked energy.. really friendly and rushy..
the best e I've ever done... and that means a lot!
arse off......Insane rushes!!
anyone else see what im seein???
just a thought, sorry if you feel this msg is irrelavent
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

no its not irrelevant, if you read the faq carefully (how many times have i said that this week
smile.gif
)....
"PLEASE Don't limit your search to the Aus/Asia Forum as much of the pills we get are still imports and what New York is gobbling in May we usual get in June or whatever..."
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getannounce&ForumNumber=10&Start=2451615.99&End=2451850&Session=

I have noticed this to but it is only the north american ones which seem to fit the descriptions of what we are getting here.
I think pics will help to verify any similarities. Also 3 of the last 5 lots of different pills "my imagination" (grin)has thought of since being on bluelight would fit the descriptions of posts fron the same region in the states.
I am also confident that what my imagination has been thinking of have all been imports according to other bluelight info.
Ps - my ez-test is in the mail from sydney and i dreamed that i might get it on monday or tuesday and had this preminition that there could be more test results for brisbane.
I'm not paranoid, i'm not even here, i'm the figment of someones imagination.
smile.gif

basically i think it comes down to the fact that the same israeli/netherelands syndicates that export all the pills to america export them here as well...
i'm not saying all the imports are from these people but by crikey they import the good'uns (CU,CK,Euro)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...