Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

any one know much about.white ibizia's?

resist-d

Bluelighter
experienced one a few weeks ago, very wierd tasting, kind of crystally...very quick kick in...

You should say where you are, and descibe the pills with a bit more detail.
I had one up on surfers paradise 4 months ago, 'ibiza' on one side and a sun on the other, was very nice.
Do a search on them, there are a few posts from awhile back.

Yeah i had one a few days ago.
It was white with hot pink specs, about the size of your average dinner plate, but a little thicker, a score on one side and had ibiza written in gold 427 times on one side and 426 on the scored side. Apparently contained 6568mg of MDMA. Does this sound like the one you had, for all i know it's exactly the same.
Oh yeah i'm in Northern New Caledonia

hahahaha...funny shit entropope...
I don't know why (you don't deserve it because of the poor description of your e) but I'll give you some info on a white Ibiza I had on NYE.
Melbourne 31/99
It was a white pill with "Ibiza" written on one side and it was scored on reverse. Hard pill and a little bit crumbly. It was a "Panadol" shaped pill and sizewise was 5-6mm in diameter and about 2-3mm tall.
Very clean pill and very long lasting. Good feeling and mild rushes. Gave me a very sore jaw in the morning and made me feel very dancey, but not so much loved up. I guess it was a speedy pill with some MDMA in it. It had a horrible comedown (another reason to think it was speed mainly). I can't really recall the taste...
Hope it helps...next time try and provide a bit more info on your pill/location/feeling/date...etc...etc... no one will reply to posts like that in future...but as you're an Ultra BL we can forgive you just this once...right entropope???
hehehe...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet
[This message has been edited by Hamlet (edited 09 April 2000).]

ohhh i dunno
i'll look into it
yeah of course, i was just having a bit of a laff, and shame on myself for not being bothered to point the ultra along the right path to bluelight enlightenment
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

tee hee hee.... im not sayin a word popey...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

White Ibiza's with a Sun on one side and IBIZA on the other. Had one in Melbourne early this year, very weird fucking pill, was really lost and couldn't really communicate all that much. Umm, i classified it as "Smackey" but thats what the term Smackey Pill means to me: Lost/Cant Communicate all that well/Lost!
*shrug*
Mr.Klownz.