Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

crushing pills

Magoo

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me if they've had 3 pills and 1 was different or all 3 were different, crushed them up and then mixed the crushed contents together then put them into 3 capsules?
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

HA HA!!! Cant wait to see what the reply posts will be to this. Duck mate!!!

i haven't...but i want to now...
"In a closed society where everybody is guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

um why should he duck?
fair enuf question as long as by this you mean that the resulting 3 capsules are for your use and not going to be sold onto some poor unsuspecting soul...
i havent done it myself, but i have heard of people doing as you said, mainly its people crushing up an MDMA pill and adding some speed for a rushier pill, i have also heard of adding MDMA pills to MDA powder or even K to pills... whatever gets you off i guess...
its important to keep in mind the golden rule of polydrug use, never put a drug into the mix that you haven't previously had before by itself. and always keep track of exactly how much is in each capsule and dont let anyone who is a 1 pill screamer take a capsule which has 3 crushed CKs in it, thinking its just 1 pill...
as always be careful and stay safe
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Well the way I interpreted the question was "what would happen if u mix 3 diff pills". The answer would be "it depends on the contents". Am I wrong in thinking logically? I'm not trying to be rude, but I found it funny JB.

nah thats ok, just remember i'm use to translating the drug addled babble you guys post into plain english...
wink.gif

perhaps you could pursue that as a career choice johnboy -- the world of drug induced writing needs some basic translating :p
BuckE
"In a closed society where everybody is guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

anybody reccommend crushing pills as an effective manner of obtaining off-your-headness? would it be better to only crush all really good pills or, i guess, it might not matter...
BuckE
------------------
"In a closed society where everybody is guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity." Hunter S. Thompson, 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'

My first pill was actually a capsule.
A friend crushed 5 Baby beige splits and put them into 3 capsules and I had one of those.
It was lovely.
And about would anyone recommend crushing pills, I personally like crushing a pill up with a halfeight or a quarter gram.
I have found, the speed brings the pill on and then when you come down off the pill your still speeding, so its not just all of a sudden.
Also found that snorting a pill brings it on quicker & a bit stronger.
jaX*
[This message has been edited by BliSSS (edited 08 April 2000).]

What I was intending on doing is crushing two MDxx pills with a speedy pill, like Johnboy said, mixing them together, evenly separate the powder into three pills and have for myself.
------------------

speaking of crushing pills...
do ne of u ppl snort them by themselves?
or always mix em with other stuff?
is the effect different if u snort?
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Yeah, I snorted a pill before. Make sure you crush it really finely. It is best to use a knife blade and scrape the pill to get the powder. Anyway, the burn, if you do it this way, isn't all that bad. The fucking drip, though, is terrible and gives a sore throat. You can expect to be hammered in 15mins

I can tell you what happens if you put 150mg MDMA powder with 50mg Methamphetamine and a hoffman together... your brain turns to liquid and you get stuck listening to the Hypnotic sounds of Derek May unable to find your way outside for a couple of hours.
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Can anybody tell me, (this might sound like a stupid question but...)when snorting a whole crushed pill, does it last just as long as taking it orally?

not a stupid question at all
basically when you crush a pill you are increasing its surface area and regardless of how you then take it (orally, nasally, rectally) it will be absorbed into the bloodstream much faster, as more of it is coming into contact with the mucus membrames at once.
this makes for a much faster blow up, but the disadvantage is that all the MDMA is getting there at the same time, so once its absorbed thats it.
when you swallow a pill the pill takes a while to breakdowbm so the MDMA is reaching the bloodstream gradually over time, meaning that as the first bit hits your brain and you come on there is still probably a whole lot left to digest in your GI and this will top you up.
Also remember that MDMA is apparently more caustic than speed or coke, so dont do it too often or you'll end up with one of those wholes in your nose like all the guys from the eagles....

If that's the case Johnboy, if you do crush a pill, and it gets absorbed into your system much faster, does the pill not last as long?? and if yes, how much less does it last for?
------------------

Great way to crush pills: break it in half, then place dollar bill over them, then rub key over the bill crushing the pills for a minute or two - when you finish you will have very fine powder

hey,
I went rolling for my first time last week in Perth, and I had orally had half a white mitsi to start off with, then two hours later I crushed up the remaining half and snorted it.
I was wondering how does it differ in effects by having it orally or just snorting it! And also, how much damage does it do to your nose to snort it straight out.
------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

magoo, i answerd your question the first time... its doesnt last as long because unlike an oral dose there is no slow breakdown of the pill giving a trickle of MDMA into the blood stream, it all gets there at much the same time, gets prcessed at the same time and stops working at the same time.. gettit?
but as for how long? well how long is a piece of string? i cant give a time in minutes or whatever, everyone is different, every pill is different... it just logically should last a little shorter...
rikidozan: if you read all the above you should have worked out by now that the different ways of taking MDMA only changes the rate at which it effects your body, and doesnt make its effects any different, altho subjectivley if you snort it it will hit you harder, and this [/b]to you[/b] will feel different, but remember its the same drug ultimately....

I've never snorted a pill myself but i watched rikidozan do it and he was fucked, more fucked than I've seen anyone. I couldn't see any colour on his eyes,,very interesting. As with anything snorting should kick in quicker and harder but just not last as long.
Reign
------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant