Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=No adults allowed in this post!!=-

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Today Mr.Horse turns 200!!!!
Thats right. 200 whole posts. about 3 of them worth while, but who cares, if I make people smile, then its all cool.
Thus the reason for this post
020.gif
This is a SILLY post. Do all the stupid retarded things that we are not allowed to do. Be stupid, post dumb ass pictures and talk about your itchy tinea, what eva rocks your kasbar. And do it quick before jb closes it down!!!!! bah
010.gif
ngernger to you jb (awww, I lurves ya big boy)
quick now. POST WHILE YOU CAN. SCOOBY SCOOBY FARLYLARLY LAND!!!
ITS ME FUCKEN BIRFDAY AND ILL CRY IFF I WANT TO 'put ya hands in da air, wave em like ya jus dont carrrrreeee'
cwmjitter.gif

Yas can all stick it up ya ass
boid.gif
BAHBAHBAH, HORSE IS GOING CRAZY, LIKA CRAZY JOHN CIRCUS FOLK. hehe - go nuts pps
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 07 April 2000).]

happy b'day Horse...i hope the night brings you many a good roll...hehehe
HAPP-E BIRTHDAY 2 U...HAPP-E BIRTHDAY 2 U...HAPP-E BIRTHDAY DEAR MR HORSE...HAPP-E BIRTHDAY 2 U...
enjoy...
jezabelle
------------------
...blondes have more fun...

p.s. how do you get those groovy little pictures to do that???
------------------
...blondes have more fun...

HAPPY BiRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BiRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BiRTHDAY Mr.Horsey,
HAPPY BiRTHDAY TO YOU!
Hip-Hip,
*hooray*
Hip-Hip,
*hooray*
Hip-Hip,
*hooray*
Hope to meet you sometime champ
wink.gif

Mr.Klownz.

Don't mean to downplay your milestone, but do you have a blackboard or whiteboard next to your computer, maybe an icabus - how the hell do you remember how many posts you've made????
------------------
Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another

not so happy when i'm finished with u
muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

BEWARE THE ALL-KNOWING KANDEEESHMAR

Happy Bluelight Birthday Mr.Horse!!
Yay!!
200, hmmm, me very impressed.
That was a good question earlier, how do you make those cool little moving faces.
smile.gif

All the Best!
Hip hip HOORAY!!!
Here have a virtual pill. *apricot rolex*
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop
Pringle's anyone?

Happy Posting Birthday Mr. Horse (hmmm...only 160 to go for me) - and don't give away all your secrets, I had to figure them out myself!!!!
(hint: use the View..Source on the browser to look at the HTML source of this page, and see where the pics came from - of course I don't think it's good for the bluelight server to have to process the all - but then they are just links, does the browser resolve them, or does the server have to do some work? johnboy?)
killtard.gif
b.gif

Cheers,
hux.
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 07 April 2000).]

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppy Bluelighting Birthday!!
May you see many more trippy things and experience many more loved-up times!!!
ENJOY!!
GreenAlien

um yeah *shakes head as he sees all discipline leaving...*
*pokes horse with pokey stick* behave you... or i'll tigger jump on ya head...
oh oh i can't really be grumpy... ok just dont go over board kids... dont make me come over there!!
as for anyone wondering how many posts they've made, just click on your profile (top right hand side of most screens) it should tell you the total number of posts you have made...
all i can say, horesy boy, is i hope most of those 200 posts were well thought out and informative contributions to our collective knowledge... or at least i hope they were all funny
oh and i gotta say that exploding smiley face is the funniest shit i have ever seen...
um as for that browser/server question, the browser should do all the work, as it is just a link... just dont go overboard. i have seen how this gets into a great big pissing contest where everyone trys to post the funniest gif or whatever... this stops being funny when it takes 5 minutes to load a page that actually has some important info on it, just because someone has posted a life size scan of their furby.
behave, coz with one mouse click i can turn off the html in this forum...
but goddamn that exploding smiley is funny... tee hee

Well Im an adult - but Ill be buggered if Ill let you tell me what I can and cant do horse
wink.gif

yea, I liked the exploding one - there's heaps more good stuff on the site - thanks to Mr. Horse for supplying the original gif's with the url attched
smile.gif

I'd post the url here, but I'm sure anyone who really wants to could figure it out. Sort of like an easter egg hunt since it's that time of the year - hey could you imagine a grown-up version of an easter egg hunt using easter bikkies! Actually there'd probably be bloodshed and carnage figting for the most bikkies, hmmm, sort of like when I was a kid looking for eggs
wink.gif

cheers,
hux.
ps: Personally I love the way ascii smillies are automatically converted into pics, anyone know what the full list is?
------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

haha, I only ever read the OZ faq. Guess the US guys were right, we are sticking to our neck of the woods. The main faq is quite useful, thanks for the reminder!
------------------

happy bday horsey! take it easy bud, keep those posts colourful and alive....yaaaa...
buckE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR HORSE U SILLIHEAD!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

altho.... its kinda not ur bday anymore... but i havent slept so dammit it still counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok? :p
*big bday hugs from sass and tigger*
smile.gif

MWAH!
luv sass

hey mr.horse....
sob........my baby..........sob...........is growing .........snif.....up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy 200th!!!!!!!!! big cuddle!!!
meth

hehe. Thanks guys. Well, this a person who hasnt had a bluelight fix for 5 days!!!!! arrrrrg!!! Well, im using, you wouldnt believe how, but I am, so take it easy guys.
BTW, for the ppl who were a little confused, its not my real birfday, jus my b-light birfday. This post is just a little taste of what will come on my real birfday!! hehehe. Take it easy all and ill see you all soon!!!
wink.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way