• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the questions is are you paranoid enuf?

um...I was never here I don't know any of you...I have never taken/provided ANY illegal substances nor intend to...ummm...what? A telephone call for me???...um...hehehe...I don't live here anymore mum...got to leave the country...get away...away I say...hehehe
Seriously though...everyone read the article and be more careful from now on...
JB...I was affraid that cops would show up at our meetup the other day!!! What would you have thought of that???!!!
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

you do know that the offices of the victorian police drug squad were literally across the road from us? the st kilda road police complex... coulda had **** d's just walking home from work past us... hehehehehe
but dont get me started on victoria's police...
oh and that wasn't me there that night, coz i dont exist and either do you, or anyother bluelighters.... just remember that

you can never be too safe of that you can be sure.
PGP is the way forward...I have it but to be honest cant make head nor tail of how to get it working (not the brighest bulb in the box)
any help much appreciated

these all goes to show that bluelighters should not post any sort of deal nor make any sort of deal with anyone they meet here or anywhere off the internet.
and if you do decide to make your trading with someone off the internet (totally unrelated to bluelight of course) then i'd suggest you MEET the person first, find out who they are, what they do, etc.
and lastly, to any drug hating coppers that are reading this post or have any sort of profile on me, i hope you die a sad person and realise you've spent the time of your life restricting the safe enjoyment of another human being. i hope you feel real proud of yourself you worthless waste of human space. you are scum and i hope you don't sleep easy at night.
PLUR to those who have open minds to accept it.
ciao.

.. Ooh, who's been watching Strange Days then?
smile.gif

Jon.
Blyarth bite me over the Off Top.

I guess I am kind of building on what dangermouse and others said, the trust you build over the internet is really a very personal thing and shouldn't be rushed and when you know it's there, you will know.
I mean how can you trust a bunch of characters on your screen? No, of course you can't. If you have had a somewhat lasting friendship on the internet I guess you kind of know what I mean. After reading that article (most of it) I just realised how risky the meets were, not that we were up to anything eh. But if someone, somewhere has something which isn't "suitable" and someone else unwanted knows of this, a lot of shit could go down. Need I elaborate?
What I've read of the article, two things bugged me. The first is that they want to bust drug buyers. They claim later on that it's only for big time stuff.. "..but if Erickson has his way, more cyber-buyers might have to worry about getting arrested." Second of all is using "pedophiles" in the same article, yeah there is such a correlation between mind expanding chemicals and dirty old men who like boys in sailor suits! Give us a break.
Anyway needless to say, let every bluelighter be careful or it could all be a bad trip.
End verbal spew here.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

whoah, interesting, even watch what you say on moblie phones, one time a dealer of mine (just for sticks) said pot on the mobile to me, when he normally never says it, that afternoon he got caught good and proper
if ya know what i mean....
ah well im new here, u dont know me, maybe u will maybe u wont, or maybe you allready do
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Hmmmmm*feels paranoia creeping in*I was a lurker for quite sometime before I registered due to paranoia issues. And recently I received a very strange e-mail supposably from the Netherlands. On top of that I just went back and read my profile and almost had a heart attack , I was extremely identifable( I have since been back and at least edited my real name out).I don't think we as bluelighters( Hey I can call myself that now I,ve shed my ultra tag!) can afford to get to complacent about what we are doing and talking about.The web provides a godd deal of anonimity however having read most of the profiles some are pretty descriptive, perhaps others should consider some edits.
. Sorry to be such a kill joy but I would really hate to see any harm come to my fellow bluelighters out there.
------------------
flip

keep the level of anonymity you want... the more the safer... but personally i'm pretty much using my real name and most people know who i am... if MDMA is ever going to get the level of respectability we all know it deserves then someone has to stand up for it... and not skulk around in the shadows of the net... any volunteers?
smile.gif

Hi Im an occasional Bluelighter.
My name is Charlie. My girlfriend is called Mary Jane. I have a son called Adam and his girlfriend is called Eve. My brother in law is Lebanese. His name is Asid (pronounced Aceeed) Together we like to reap havoc amongst society. We all drive porsches and we are constantly on the GO.
Yous should be more worried about our money laundering brothers in Hong Kong who make a killing out of smuggling young 15 y.old girls into Australia to work in the "Love Hotel" for the prospect of getting married off.
By the way - I am a figment of Jonhboy's imagination and the rest of you never saw me right. Jase here I cum.
Paranoid. Ha. I smoke too much.

Agree entirely jb and have been spreading the gospel of mdma and converting those prejudiced minds every chance possible , just don't forget it is a large nasty and extremly narrow minded beast we are up against( did you notice how biased the slant of the article was YaaaaaaH web supercop stopping those evil druggies!!). What I was trying to say was just be careful because even the most noble and just of spirits can soon be dampened from inside a prison cell, don't underestimate big brother. A quiet revolution is what is called for here, discreetly speading the word until one day it has grown so large there is nothing they will be able to do about it.
WE will fight them on the beaches......
Sorry if I got a bit ranty there but I really do believe change will come.
I have a dream........
Oh dear there I go again I shouldn't post replies when I'm stoned. I just reread this and it makes no sense and goes no where near explaining what I'm trying to say. Oh fuck it I'll post it anyway.
Methinks the boys a bit confused ma....
------------------
flip

hey, all you paranoid people should read "1984"
big brother is watching you.

I like that last comment Hippy, and 1984 is a good book to read, but apart from that. I'm not sure how far the cops can go to find drugs on people these days, I don't think they can search people without the right OK first, and I think (not sure) that's the reason why at raves these days security searches your bag but do not search you (apart from this taking a long time to do) I don't think it's legal. I had a friend once who had bought a pill two cops came up to him asked if he had just bought a pill (this may sound stupid and believe me it was) quickly put it in his mouth and swallowed it, and told them he didn't know what they were talking about. So, everyone be a little paranoid, but don't be over the top about it, I don't think cops are surveiling all bluelighters...yet!!!
PS Sorry if this sounds a little negative and anal
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

This is why I believe that a roll call is a good idea (as much as you hate them jb) We shouldnt be scared and we should be prepared to stand up for ourselves. Um *insert witty comment here* nup, just too tired today!

aaahhh...fake passports for leaving the country anyone?...I have a cousin in Argentina...hehehe...no one will touch us there...we just have to build a bbbiiiigggg boat and off we go to Argentina...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

I am proud of my actions and what I do.
The stigma of taking E is a load of shit and I dont really care what people think about me. I dont disguise the fact that I am a party drug user.
I dont deal and I dont force my hobby (so to speak) on others. The police should be making sure people dont get hurt by poorly made chemicals instead of busting people like us.
But as you all said I am really just a figment of someones imagination. Really I am a 14 year old girl from Borneo. Thats right I am a Borneo tribes women.
Oh well at least people will know not to deal here cause I am pretty damn sure that we are being watched. Esspecially after getting those emails about persian rugs and people wanting to buy them. Ummmm *cough* dumb fucking setup *cough*
being cynical sometimes I think that the cops only want to bust you so that they can resell you shit back on the street. Busting a dealer is like a bonus for them.
I hope E becomes like Alcohol. They tried to ban it but people would not stop so they had to make it legal.
ahhh another 2 cents well spent.
Cyas
------------------
Life is short, Roll hard

Yeah, I'll suport you JB, you just go first ok
smile.gif

I guess that article added another dimension to E-comerce huh.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Just on the topic of paranoia vs. purchases from strangers... does anyone know the actual legal situation with entrapment in Australia? Like - if you're at a party and you actually ask to buy from someone, is that any different in the eyes of the law than if they ask you if you want to buy? I thought that if you asked the wrong person it would be bad for you, but someone actually offered, and you accepted then that would be entrapment (least... that's what the yanks call it). But the way things go these days I wouldn't be surprised if there was a way for them to kick you in the back
smile.gif

BigTrancer, I believe that is a difference, but honestly when you think about it, If someome comes up to you and asks if you want to buy, I wouldn't, too risky, find a solid dealer who you can trust (that may sound funny, and if there is such a thing) and stick with them. I'm not sure if Entrapment is in Australia, but that would be Entrapment if it is in Australia