Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info needed, "B2's" Melbourne

Rhumba

Bluelighter
Hi all!
Just after some info on B2's if any one knows about them?
I have not seen the pill, just told the name so also no physical descriptions available. I did a search and all i could find was references to B29's in Perth at the end of last year and beginning of this year. I am not sure if these are the same or not?
I assume the B2 refers to bananas in pyjamas which is Australian, and Australian made pills are shit just speed bombs!(Please prove me wrong and I will buy Australian made!)
Also have been offered White Euro's and want to know if this is a new batch or if anyone has current info on these as well?
Did a search and there was some pretty good reports, even one from johnboy!
The reason i ask is, as the Mitsubishi symbol is very popular with so many different batches going around, I hope that these white Euro’s are not copy pills as the green ones from last year where awesome to say the least! So any new info appreciated.
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

the thing with euros is, and anyone feel free to correct me, i havent yet heard of a bad batch, and there have been heaps of diferent batches, with different colours, imprints, spilts what have you...
the ones around at the moment are smallish and kinda grey, and the euro symbol is smaller than i remember it being from a few years back... but the ez-tests i've seen have been very much purple black, and if my eyes serve me right it was a very blue/purple, meaning proably MDMA.. all round a nice pill, go with them over these "2b's" whatever they moght be...
unless of course you've been lucky to find a source of 2C-B, in which case i am very jealous indeed
smile.gif

Johnboy! Nah not 2c-b, B2 as in B1 and B2! This is what I understand the print to be!
As for the Euro's I’m inclined to go for them as well! But any info on the B2’s is still appreciated.
Also been offered Blueberry's, Blue, small pill with no score, domed both sides.
Did a search and found, http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000367.html
Hmmm? I think I might have to get these too!
Anyway still looking for info on B2’s
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Oi! I'm B1 and my ex-gf is B2! Anyone ever bumped into a B1 wearing person or a B2 wearing person at a party somewheres?
:p~
*HugZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz (B1)