Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Damn Aussies...

Spencer

Bluelight Crew
what the hell is wrong with you!!! huh? Just Kidding... i do have a queastion tho.. i realize that most of us americans are nationalcentric and all, but why dont you guys post in the main forum anymore? some of you have some fun stuff to say.. and I miss talking shit to you on behalf of the all powerful SoCal Division... making fun of the FL kids is fun, but we need more people to pick on :p anyway, come back out into the big room and play. some of us miss you...

Well Spencer, aren't you just the sweetest thing? mwah!
smile.gif

*Look everybody; the yanks miss us!*

hey spenc, if i could get a word in edgeways between the missionaries and the flame wars i would
smile.gif

nah if the truth be known i am in there a fair bit... always putting my 0.02c worth in when i can... but i dont blame my fellow aussies for staying away, it just gets too feral in there...
but you are more than welcome to come visit us in here and hassle us on our home turf, you might get ganged up on, but thats half the fun...

hmm..an aussie gang bang.. i might be interested..um..uh..im mean.. uh.. nvrmnd...
-Spencer

Spence,
most of us probably do lurk by the main area ... it's just busy enough without us adding more junk to it.
Besides, we're all snobs
wink.gif

hehehehehe :p
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

spence... you should come to our bluelight rave we are having melbourne later in the year... rumour has it there's going to be a chillout/orgy room called "floorplay"
isnt that right anj?
wink.gif

LOL!
Yeah and it's invite only Spencer so count your self lucky... even luckier since the invitee's usually don't know they're invited...

Hey,
I wanna come to the party, can I please have an invite, I will only be able to make it if I go though (or something like that)
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

hmm...maybe I should spend more time in the main room, since I'm soon to become a SoCal bluelighter myself! Off to the good 'ol USofA in a couple of months to spend a couple of years working in LA. Probably time to start researching the local scene over there, and make some bluelighter friends
smile.gif

cheers,
hux.
------------------
--------------------
Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. (The aussie media perhaps?)

well truth be known, our forum fucken kicks ass and we no longer have to go to the other forums for decent discussion :-]
i must say.. the standard of posts has picked up around here and us aussies are starting to come up with some fucken cool ideas.
/me does a pelvic thrust
ciao!

can't say i really "get" the main forum thingy really - all these people i'll never meet. but i do like to keep up to date with the chill out room...
------------------
"would you like to learn to fly?
would you like to see me try?"

I was just reminded of you guys by a post about the board falling apart. There was a link where somebody mentioned you having your own little area over here. i kind of remember hearing something about that in the past, but now i realize that there really has been something missing over on the main discussion board - you guys! Just thougt i would drop in and say i miss you guys! And to think i never really got a chance to get to know any of you because i just found BL a little while ago.
I think I'll make a point of lurking through your place here and maybe saying hi every once in a while.

I posted that thread with the link!!!
I've said it once tonight, I'll say it again. I love this board, and I love our Forum! Keep up the fucking excellently high standard of posting. I am proud to be an Aussie Bluelighter!!!
Bumpity bump for you ol' thread
smile.gif

Cheers,
mona.
------------------
Big Jugs, Hard Drugs.

"...I told you cows and sheep don't mix."
--Gary Larson (Far Side)
I must admit, the cordoning off of multiple forums saddens me. The one thing about bluelight that appealed to me most was the interaction of all the different cultures. Hell, johnboy, I liked going round and round with you about the evils of America. It fucking gave me something to talk about....made my brain work instead of just cruising along.
Now, it seems to have become clique-ish. I'm sure it was before as well, but this kinda accentuates it...pulls it all into focus. I'm sure it's best for most bluelighters, though. Without the delineation, many of you may have just left for good.
I'm sorry you guys felt the need annex your own ground to have your own discussions...but I understand and respect the motivation behind it. Everything must change.
------------------
Entropy requires no maintenance. -- Robert Anton Wilson

I still continue to post in the main forum. I also post in the medical forum and pillreports.com. I think of myself as contirbuting when it is worth my while to contribute. I post where it's interesting for me. That's it.
Miss apple no longer has a computer, so yes, she's left for good. That's the only other person I can speak for.
mona.

Damn, mona...that post of yours was just bland! I expected something funny, irreverent, sappy, or sexual. That's the stuff I'm screamin' about!
wink.gif

BTW, I'm not suggesting that you and miss apple are being exclusionary, I just noticed a remarkable decline of familiar Oz names in the original discussion area. I didn't expect an explanation from you, but I appreciate it nonetheless.
mona, Remember back in the day when we actually had conversations in the discussion forum (you and me specifically)? I realized that I don't think we've conversed once since my hiatus a couple of months ago. Do I not get you all worked up like I used to? Or does my presence repulse you?
wink.gif

Anyway, take care girl. Tell apples I said, "whassup."
------------------

Sorry Sticky but I thought you were having a go at us.
Fact is, I hate wading through all the shit on the main board to find a decent thread. The people I care to read about hardly ever post anymore (I see them on ICQ anyway) and the info is becoming more and more irrelevant and americanised every day.
As for my replies being dry.. Sticky, you know I could never measure up next to you, so I never even try
wink.gif

Send apples an email, she still checks it every now and then, and she might be coming to visit me tomorrow so she'll be around on Bluelight I'd say.

"As for my replies being dry.. Sticky, you know I could never measure up next to you, so I never even try
wink.gif
"
...this doesn't fool me for one second, smartass
wink.gif

------------------

Hey! this is MY turf now Sticky Boy, and I say this is OFF TOPIC. If you don't like the way we run things around here, or maybe you do like it here...too much..hmm yeah, I get it now, you just want an excuse to stay!
Fair enough. I can appreciate your posting prowess, I think you're worthy of our forum. I am extending my hand across the seas to invite you to come hang with me over here
wink.gif
Happy now?
hehehe.
mona.

Sticky!!!!! Welcome to our forum!!! Look, to be honest, I completely agree with you. I mentioned it in Motab's thread about the bandwidth issue I'll say it here again. I don't think separating the Aussies was such a great move. It's brought out a lot of personalities who would never have shown their face in the main forum, which is great......for us. But I think the main discussion is lacking without the aussie's sense of humour and sarcasm. If I still had my computer I would be in there everyday and to be honest I'm quite sad that I feel like I've been forgotten over there. I love making my presence felt (hee hee
smile.gif
) and thinking that maybe my opinion will make people from another culture think about what they've said, or what situation they're in, makes me sad that there's no one else taking my role of giving another point of view over there.
Having access to a computer tonight is going to set my addiction back in stone and yet again I'm going to find it difficult without a computer.
Soppy part.....I love you guys and I love the conversation I have with you. Please don't disappear and please don't forget about me while I'm gone.
Sticky.....I would love an email from you
smile.gif

miss apple
------------------
A dream is a reality that hasn't happened yet