Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

everyone should have one...

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
its not gas chromatography but i guess its the next best thing...
http://www.sirchie.com/nark.htm
now the only problem is how does customs feel about bringing one these into the country? who wants to be brave and try?
wink.gif

hmm someone should ask customs i guess... bags not me (to high a public profile as it is) any volunteers?

SICK!!! JB you organize us all one...hehehe..
At least it will prove that there is no cocain and heroin in pills....hehehe...your dream kit....
smile.gif

smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

I just had a quick look at the site and the system looks great, but can its colour change spectrums determine between the different mdxx's that might be present in pills (which is usually my biggest wonder mdea? mbdb? mda? etc) or can it simply only tell if cocaine,heroin or some other drug is present in the pill instead of mdxx or as well as mdxx.
------------------
flip

probably not... altho did you know that a-j at ez-test is working on that as we speak... just some legal stuff to work out and we will have sucj a test...
interesting things on that page:
- what the hell is a "narkotic (sic) alkaloid"? sounds a bit general...
- what is "heron" (sic)? does it test for the presence of wading birds?
- on another page it gives the marquis reagent as being the test for opiate alkaloids... i thought the marquis reagent was basically what ez-test was?
hmmm not good news about your mate crazy... and just generally bad news about custom's attitude... i guess i'd better go see the lawyers again...

Just a quick thought Johnboy about the problem of identifying the chemicals in our pills. If my memory of grade 12 chemistry serves me correct (and it was a long time ago!) all chemicals have a different melting point. Could this method be a way of identifying our favourite substance? Can anyone else out there clarify this point?
------------------
flip

Hi Flip,
Melting point tests are only good for determining identification of pure chemicals. When you have a compound with various ingredients the melting point will change according to varying quantity of whatever is is in it; ie MDxx and binding agent. So you cannot get a reliable melting point. Sorry, I wish it were that simple.

maybe we should get a gas chromatology machine.....

ok access to a gas spectro machine is not the problem, seems like there's a few under grad chemistry people who might give it a shot... but we cant do anything without the right lab protocols...
brisgrrl are you out there? she mentioned how a while a back she had a lab guy test some pills for her and apparently they found out the protocols from somewhere... in that thread i asked if she could contact me but i've not heard back...
if you're reading this, or if anyone knows how to get in contact with her, i'd really love to talk to you about this...
or if anyone else has any ideas on how to get this going?

I am all for the idea of getting a chromatology machine and finding out what has to be done to make it safe for people to pop pills.
I am sick of either hearing about shit pills or getting them myself. Damn this weekend I have heard of a few pills that are around but and I know they will be just ok but I have to spend a little bit more to get the best.
Stuff this we have to stop the manufacturers bringing out crap. If we make the pills cleaner then more people are gunna be safe.
Earlier this morning I was speaking to a friend about how hard it will be to get the government to sponsor an initiative like this one and how much they will be against it.
If it could be promoted as a safety mechanism, by saying that people will be doing it anyway so lets make it safer for them
Fuck if the Gov will give junkies a place to shoot up then why cant they help us out here?
I would love to help in any way possible.
If people think it is a good idea to get some info off the Gov and find out more then let me know and I will send off a letter about the proposal.
------------------
Life is short, Roll hard

Hey Johnboy.. i'm still out here. I heard at UTS that a lecturer there talks about mdma and how good pure it is, they also have the forensic science course.. so that would be were a protocol may be found. I know in the Journal of Forensic Sciences they have the paper on the clandestine synthesis of MDMA.. got the reference right here..
Anyone with connections with UTS??
As for buying a spectro?? Keep dreaming, they cost big, real big!!
>crazy.. why was your friend importing NaOH? you can get it here no probs.. got heaps lying around the lab.
------------------
Religious?? Then you have reason to be paranoid. God is watching you!!
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 06 April 2000).]

UTS actually have a subject for forensic students called "the chemistry and pharmacology of illicit drugs". Furthermore, there is an honours project available to actually make MDMA, that's right, make MDMA and then analyse it for possible impurities which may display possible MAOI properties

Cosmic,
if I were you, I would keep a bit more low-key. I think I just identified you from your post and profile. If I happen to see you around, I'll say hi!

A few years back in the UK there was an incident outside a London rave club where there were some ppl doing e-tests for there and then.
Ppl would hand over their pill, the blokes then scaped and tested (not sure what they used) then gave them the pill back with what it was and if it was a known dodgey pill they were told that too. Sounds OK yeaH ?
Well the cops came and shut them down threatening to pull them for trafficking .
Because they gave the pll back it became a fellony. All recieved pills would have had to be handed over to the authority to prevent prosecution. Basically they prefer to let ppl fuck up, or let peddlers of junk carry on, than to promote "harm reduction"
So to test and return is to attract trouble
or let all donations be handed over!!