Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OFFSHORE 2000 Whos going?

Pillgrim

Bluelighter
Just curious cos it looks like I am going and I would like to set up camp with a few other bluelighters. That is if I get my ticket and stuff orgynised. If not its obviously GateCrasher. Yes I know I am leaving plans WAY too late!
smile.gif

Anyway, yeah you going???

I am going to offshore!
Need a hand with anything? A lift?
Anyone else going???
If you want to contact me my e-mail is [email protected] - My other e-mail is wrong and I don't know how to change my profile.
[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 04 April 2000).]

Hey Pilgrilm and Lep...I am probably going to Offshore...95%...if not then GC...um I suggest that every BL puts a blue Tshirt on their tent so other BL can drop in anytine they see one. Sounds good?
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Hamlet,
I am in the same boat... I am almost pretty sure I am going and if not I will be at GC too...
I am [email protected]
We will email when it gets closer to the event
smile.gif

I'll probably be going, but due to severely restricted funds, I'm not sure if I can make it. but if I do I'll make sure to have a blue shirt on my tent.

Hey peeps,
I think I will be going, just have to twist a few of my mates arms, although a couple are talking about a bush trance thingy called "Transplant"? I cant seem to find any info about it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Anyway hope to see you there, will hang a blue t-shirt if I go.
[email protected]

Tranceplant this Easter is Eggplant. Basically you plant trees all day and party at night - it's in association with Landcare. All for a good cause. Sounds as tho quite a few people are going to be doing it. http://tranceplant.tripod.com

THAT'S IT MY MIND IS ALL MADE UP I AM OFF TO OFFSHORE!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Can't wait...I'll get to see my two favourite DJs - Will E Tell and ENDORPHIN LIVE!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
It's going to go off...hope more BL can go...Pilgrim...I'll email you soon if you're still going...hehehe...btw Honeysmack...Simon Digby...Jason Midro...Groove Terminator...+...are playing...it'll be mad...two nights and three days...I am getting my tickets probably on Monday...YAY...FUN...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet
------------------
No, I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be. Am an attendant Lord, the one that will do, to swell a progress, start a scene or two. Advise the Prince.

:O um...this is a shameless bump...but ANYBODY GOING TO OFFSHORE????? :O
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

i might go to bribie island
eqivelent to phillip island for melbourne but no penguins - Has anybody been silly enough to E in the penguin collany? - sorry i'm a nutter!!!!
seriously i will be going to europe for three months starting in december based on the italian-french border but i'm going for the snow.I have no intention of going out partying on E's etc-not!
I don't even know if i'll come back.

well i'm in brisvegas ans thought offshore mean't overseas - brisbane is a biigggg country down you know so we sometimes can be a bit slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

Mr Hamlet, I am 1000% going because I have already bought my ticket! Is Mr.Horse comming? We have to meet up and GO SICK TOGETHER! I am so GOD DARN EXCITED about it, all my cool friends are going! So all u GREAT BLUELIGHTERS ARE ALL WELCOME!!!!!!
smile.gif

yes lep. horsey is coming. hope to see ya down there. look for a tent with a blue Tshirt on it or give us a call on Easter Saturday and we'll tell you where we are. OFFSHORE ROCKS!
um...sorry for picking on ya cruise-e. i can see your mistake. no offshore is not overseas. it is a big music festival in Victoria, Torquey. wanna come to that???hehehe
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Hey Guys, Is there an official offshore website, or link with all the relevant details? Would love to see all the line-up and stuff.
Thanx. PeaKiN.(king of all peas)

pkn: www.offshore.net.au it fucking ROCKS...
Tekkers room is being "handled" by Melbourne Underground Development (Every Picture/Pleazure/etc) people...mmmmm offshore...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Hey does anyone know if there is an official Offshore web-site? If so could you post it on this thread, or e-mail me?
Cheers people.
PeaKiN (king of all peas)

Sorry to repeat myself, computer's a bit dodgy, I didnt think my earlier reply had ben posted for some reason.
Keep on PeaKiN.

um...dude...check above your last post and below the one before that...

i going ..........it going to .FUN..... hope to see all u bluelighters there rocking that doof ...hard......
------------------
"Turn on,tune in,drop out